BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Medium more...
good cheap option for correcting dark circles under your eyes. the peachy color of the product defiantly helps cover dark circles and it's pretty pigmented it just isn't long lasting
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Medium more...
Looooove this! Affordable and full coverage. Leaves a flawless finish. I recommend using powered bc it is a bit oily. Build able and great for eye primer. I use it under my eye and Brow. You should give it a try.
Abbie J.
Daniel Island, SC
I refuse to use any other under eye concealer! It's not only great for under the eyes, but it's also great for blemishes. It reminds me of benefit erase paste, but it's half the price!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know! It's my favorite!
Lizzie S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Light more...
Comparable to Benefit Erase Paste!! Nice amount of coverage extremely buildable. Not too oily, but can crack if too much is applied. Used for undereye and blemishes. #affordablemakeup
Stacey V.
Spring , TX
Review for: Light more...
Very effective at covering dark under eye circles or general dark spots. The product is not very buildable, but you don't have to use much of it to cover anyway. Would recommend, great product and great price!
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I am still trying to work with this because it doesn't seem to cover my dark circles under my eyes. I know a lot of people say that this is the best, so I think it could just be me.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
I've always had dark circles because my mom blessed me with them...thanks mom ;) I have tried numerous creams, gels, and concealers. When I came across the NYX concealer, I was excited to try it because I have heard great things about it. The first time I used it I was amazed. The orange pigment in the formula really cancels out the purple tones in my under eye circles. It is very like and goes on smooth. I like to put a little of the age rewind concealer on top of it just to give a little more highlight. Those two products together are my top secret to covering my mommy bags and circles! Definitely recommend!
Pamela Z.
I LOVE This product for my dark circles. It is a very creamy formula and does a good job in covering the darkness. It is very easy to blend as well. I will always buy this product!
Kym B.
I use this as kind of a primer for my concealer. You have to be very careful with the amount you use as it can be very cakey, however it never gives a full coverage and I was always able to see my dark circles when I used this alone. However, I like using a little bit under my concealer.
Saira G.
Review for: Medium more...
A "meh" product. Coverage isnt bad but it nestles into the creases of my eyes like crazy no matter how much i bake it. My skin is pretty dry and this still manages to stay oily. Wouldn't really recommend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.