BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Celine V.
NYX Dark Circle Concealer is one of my favorites. It's a must have, it's a creme, so a little goes a long way, I use it almost everyday and touch ups aren't needed.
Courtney C.
Montgomery, TX
This is a cakey concealer that I use to spot touch imperfections in my face after applying foundation. It usually goes on well either using a brush or my fingers in a hurry. It has also lasted forever.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is cheap and works so beautifully. I'm a mother to a four year old so don't get the best of sleep all the time and this hides that and makes me look awake and functioning
Megan Y.
Sand Springs, OK
I have deep set dark under eyes. this just was NOT orange enough to do the trick. I think that the blue/purple still definitely shows through. I will not buy this again.
Jamie E.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Fair more...
Excellent concealer at a great price. It lasts a long time and only a little bit goes a long way. I've used more expensive concealers in the past and this one is up to par. It's my new to to concealer.
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I bought this product for the horrible circles under my eyes. I loved it!! I found it to be very buildable. I applied it before my concealer and i could tell it definitely brightened up my under eyes!
Megan B.
I have very dark circles and this gives a really good coverage. I don't use it for a daily look but any fancy or formal events I use it. Smooth, lightweight. Would recommend.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
There's barely any coverage here, and even if I'm using it under a regular concealer, it doesn't make much of a difference in erasing dark circles. The color of it (salmony orange) isn't brightening and only marginally hides dark undereyes because the formula is very greasy and semi-sheer.

I don't like giving products low ratings, but this ended up greasing up my undereye area without really helping to cover anything. It felt like another unnecessary step in my makeup routine. I gave color correcting a shot but it feels like another gimmick for makeup companies to churn out unneeded products.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
It's not really made for oily skin and I felt like I had to put a lot to get the coverage I needed. I felt like it wouldn't even last until lunch not a huge fan of this one.
Ana C.
If you have crazy dark circles, this product is for you! It's a super affordable color-correcting concealer. I've used other orange/peach-y concealers for my under-eye area before, and I like this one the most. I like to apply it from the jar to my face with my fingers to warm up the product, and then blend it out with a fluffy concealer brush. I use this under my foundation or BB cream. This is a product that definitely needs to be set with powder to avoid creasing. If you're looking to conceal those dark spots under your eyes, this one is a game-changer for sure.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.