BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Mel B.
Review for: Light more...
This is a lifesaver and staple in my makeup routine! It blends with my fair skin well while looking natural and stays fresh all day! Can also be used for blemishes, which is an added bonus! I would recommend!
Pamela Z.
Miami , FL
I LOVE This product for my dark circles. It is a very creamy formula and does a good job in covering the darkness. It is very easy to blend as well. I will always buy this product!
ashley c.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Light more...
I like this but I wish it would stay in place it easily wipes away but it does good at covering up. I would recommend it for those of you that need help with dark circles under the eye. I love the packaging.
Macy B.
Yakima, WA
This is a little thick and tweaked some getting used to before you learn how to blend it. Once you have it down, though, you will never have dark circles again! A thin layer of this erases them beautifully!
Kassidy D.
this product is a bit oily, but does a fantastic job of covering dark circles. it is important to use a setting powder over top of it though, or it sinks in to any lines or creases you have under your eyes.
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer, perfect for under my eyes or covering the ocassionally blemish. The formula makes it go on very smooth so it blends in nicely and doesn't look all cakey.
Saira G.
Review for: Medium more...
A "meh" product. Coverage isnt bad but it nestles into the creases of my eyes like crazy no matter how much i bake it. My skin is pretty dry and this still manages to stay oily. Wouldn't really recommend.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Review for: Light more...
I love this stuff to cancel out the darkness under my eyes. I also use this to fill in my pores around my nose. Kinda like the ITcosmetics redness one. Great multipurpose product
Casey P.
Review for: Light more...
Not bad.. This product has nice coverage but it's a little thick for under the eye. You don't really want anything so thick under the eye because it will increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Sommer B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I use this everyday, it really conceals my bags and dark marks; it’s definitely buildable and easy to blend out and apply, I wish it came in a bigger jar but other than that I recommend people to use it !
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.