BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Christina S.
Mansfield
This stuff is perfect! It doesn't crease under the eyes,plus it lasts. It may be a little scary at first since it looks a little orange in the pot. But once you blend it out, it looks perfect!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Alyson G.
Review for: Fair more...
this is a good concealer!! if you're looking to try a new concealer or don't know what kind of concealer to buy.. I recommend trying this out; I use it to hide blemishes, red marks, dark circles underneath my eyes, and any dark marks that I have; I'm a repeat buyer of this product and loving it! and a little goes a long way!! NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Kathrine K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Fair more...
I hardly noticed when I’m wearing this. It goes on very smooth and it doesn’t seem to settle in the creases of my eyes, but I really like. I may have been able to go even later on the shade.
Olivia D.
Review for: Light more...
It was decent. Not hard to blend and not too thin! It covered the circles pretty well and seems to be build-able. It also lasted a long time, a little goes a long way. Only trouble I had was that it creased under my eyes (but that could be because I didn't prime under them). I usually go for a lighter makeup look so I didn't use this much. But not a bad product.
elizabeth a.
La Puente
Review for: Light more...
I recommend this product, it really helps. it is full coverage and does cover darkness very well. I also feel as when I apply this it makes my concealer look better, that’s my opinion tho and it is very easy to apply
Dawn G.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Wasn't super impressed with this dark circle corrector. It wasn't creamy and very thick. When getting it out of the pod it got a little more creamy but was very hard to blend out and then it blended to basically sheer coverage and didn't cover the dark circles. It settled into the creases under my eyes and didn't really do much for them. I'm not sure I would recommend.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Light more...
I'm not sure what dark magic is at work here, but this stuff looks literally orange in the pot and then turns to skin-colored under my eyes. Best coverage that I've found for something that I can literally apply in two seconds with my fingers. My only complaint is that it's not ideal for over 30+ eyes with fine lines, even with good eye cream habits.
taylor c.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this thinking it would work under my eyes but it really didn’t do anything for me. I wanted to love this because I love a lot of NYX products but this was just a hit for me.
Ariel G.
I    use this concealer every time I     do my makeup! It makes my under eyes look refreshed and awake. the formula is very creamy, yet does not slide around too much. it has a good orangey undertone without being overpowering. This is the only dark circle corrector I    completely trust right now!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.