BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
Review for: Light more...
I like how this concealer contains coconut oil so it keeps my under-eye skin hydrated without drying it out. As for perfectly covering up my circles it doesn’t but it does it’s job. Overall, I would recommend it to a friend.
Jessica M.
Tallahassee
Review for: Medium more...
Pretty good product, it has a thick consistency and peachy tint to it to try and conceal dark circles. Only thing is didn't completely conceal my dark circles, but I do have very blue dark circles that are very hard to hide. Not a bad product tho.
Selena B.
Anaheim
I love it usually it makes me come back to life lol. My dark circles aren’t so bad but this makes my dark circles look less dark. I mainly wear it when I’m going to contour my face because it makes my face look even.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This did feel a little pricey to me in California (yes, it's over $5.99 here) but WOW a little goes a long way. There's nothing I find wrong with this and so much that I find right. It lasts throughout the day with layers of makeup on top or even just a little powder. My favorite part is just that it blends so well, because it's sucha full coverage. I was struggling with terrible acne and using this both for my dark circles and to cover the scars + scabs that I had on my face and it didn't dry into any of the spots OR fail to cover them. What a dream, right? The packaging is a little dull but it has that classic glass/clear + black look that's so signature NYX.
Destiny D.
Review for: Light more...
This is a little on the greasy side and doesn't have a wide variety of color choices. It's not expensive and it would probably work better with y skin individuals
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
I have terrible dark circles so usually I have to color correct just to not look tired but I dont have to do that with this product. It has amazing coverage while remaining lightweight!
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Deep more...
I was cursed with dark spot on my face. Nyx dark circle concealer is my holy grail when I'm trying to conceal them! A little goes such a long way. And the little pot it comes in is so travel friendly. I love it !
Tori M.
I have allergy shiners and they are horrible to try and cover. Most dark circle concealers just sit on my skin, but this one blends well and only requires a small amount to look perfect.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Being someone who has some discoloration around the mouth and my nose, this does the trick. It sits well on the skin, flawless when under foundation. They have different shades of orange based on skin tone, but I've used the one that is meant for a deeper tone. I do this because the deeper tone is a true orange, and not pale like the others. It is a bit thick in the pot, so I take a stippling brush to put it on. I notice it swiping it on the skin leaves it thick and kind streaky, so the stippling motion pushes it into the skin, and spreads the product easy. Overall, it has perfect coverage and wears comfortably without creasing.
Madelin B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love love love this concealer!!! I'm not one to drop much money on makeup, but this is worth every penny! I've always had problems with dark circles under my eyes, it's a family trait, and most of the products I have used in the past only make the darkness less obvious. But this product makes the dark circles completely disappear! I've used it every day for almost three months, and I'm just now halfway through the container. It is small but mighty! I can not say enough good things about this product!!
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
Does it only come in one shade for all skin tones?
Calynn L.
Clyde, NY
I have the worst dark circles under my eyes. I was wondering how I would use the orange concealer to cover them. and what other products I would need to use. Also what brushes work the best for this application
Lindsey C.
Salem
Any tips for longer last wear when using this? I like it but I don't feel like it lasts.
Neisha G.
Is this full coverage?? Does it last long on the skin and most importantly does it crease?? (I don't use translucent powder).
Zaira A.
Does this concealer have high coverage?

back