BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Abbie J.
Daniel Island, SC
I refuse to use any other under eye concealer! It's not only great for under the eyes, but it's also great for blemishes. It reminds me of benefit erase paste, but it's half the price!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know! It's my favorite!
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Medium more...
Looooove this! Affordable and full coverage. Leaves a flawless finish. I recommend using powered bc it is a bit oily. Build able and great for eye primer. I use it under my eye and Brow. You should give it a try.
Ayuni P.
Review for: Medium, Medium, Light, Light more...
I have really bad under eye circle and and I use this as a color corrector before before i put on my concealer. It works wonder at neutralizing the dark circle and making me look more awake.
Haleigh C.
This will defiantly help take away some of the darkness under  your eyes. I didn't care much for how hard of the product was.  I probably would not repurchase it but I will be using up.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Medium more...
good cheap option for correcting dark circles under your eyes. the peachy color of the product defiantly helps cover dark circles and it's pretty pigmented it just isn't long lasting
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Light more...
This color corrector works great for me! I use a tiny bit under my concealer and it gives the perfect amount of coverage and brightness. It's affordable and it lasts for a long time.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Light more...
I use this when I feel like I need to look more awake. It blends nicely under the eyes. Needs to be set with a powder or it will crease. It is affordable and it will last you a long time. I will repurchase again
♔Official
Review for: Fair more...
This is an amazing product however I just got it in a little too light for me shade. It's buildable and last long in my experience. It is easy to blend with a beauty blender and I have recommended it to friends.
Lizzie S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Light more...
Comparable to Benefit Erase Paste!! Nice amount of coverage extremely buildable. Not too oily, but can crack if too much is applied. Used for undereye and blemishes. #affordablemakeup
Arianna P.
I will buy this again and again. Lightweight but has great coverage. The jar lasts a good long while. It does nothing for the bags under my eyes but at least the dark circles are gone!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.