BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jamie B.
Review for: Fair more...
I've been using this for years, it's awesome. I also use it as an eye base for my eyeshadow. I love the texture of it and the coverage. It will last a long time and a little goes a long way.
Damaris M.
brooklyn
Review for: Light more...
I do wish this product had alot more coverage. I find that it doesn’t cover much dark circles but it leaves behind a white powdery looking finish. Maybe i got a bad one but i dont reach for this product much
Madelin B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love love love this concealer!!! I'm not one to drop much money on makeup, but this is worth every penny! I've always had problems with dark circles under my eyes, it's a family trait, and most of the products I have used in the past only make the darkness less obvious. But this product makes the dark circles completely disappear! I've used it every day for almost three months, and I'm just now halfway through the container. It is small but mighty! I can not say enough good things about this product!!
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Being someone who has some discoloration around the mouth and my nose, this does the trick. It sits well on the skin, flawless when under foundation. They have different shades of orange based on skin tone, but I've used the one that is meant for a deeper tone. I do this because the deeper tone is a true orange, and not pale like the others. It is a bit thick in the pot, so I take a stippling brush to put it on. I notice it swiping it on the skin leaves it thick and kind streaky, so the stippling motion pushes it into the skin, and spreads the product easy. Overall, it has perfect coverage and wears comfortably without creasing.
Abbie J.
Daniel Island, SC
I refuse to use any other under eye concealer! It's not only great for under the eyes, but it's also great for blemishes. It reminds me of benefit erase paste, but it's half the price!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know! It's my favorite!
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Medium more...
Looooove this! Affordable and full coverage. Leaves a flawless finish. I recommend using powered bc it is a bit oily. Build able and great for eye primer. I use it under my eye and Brow. You should give it a try.
Ayuni P.
Review for: Medium, Medium, Light, Light more...
I have really bad under eye circle and and I use this as a color corrector before before i put on my concealer. It works wonder at neutralizing the dark circle and making me look more awake.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Medium more...
good cheap option for correcting dark circles under your eyes. the peachy color of the product defiantly helps cover dark circles and it's pretty pigmented it just isn't long lasting
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Light more...
I use this when I feel like I need to look more awake. It blends nicely under the eyes. Needs to be set with a powder or it will crease. It is affordable and it will last you a long time. I will repurchase again
Arianna P.
I will buy this again and again. Lightweight but has great coverage. The jar lasts a good long while. It does nothing for the bags under my eyes but at least the dark circles are gone!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.