BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Jenny P.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love the formula of this! Since it's coconut based, it helps to moisturize my under eyes and doesn't dry out my skin. It's very pigmented and the orange helps to correct my purple, dull under eye bags. It does crease, just like most other concealers, but that's as easily solved with some setting powder.
Elisa E.
Review for: Light more...
Awesome product it helps a lot to cover all the darkness under the eyes but with a smooth finish it is really creamy and easy to blend. like to use it for other purposes too , you can use it daily since is really useful
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This has hands down been the best concealer for getting rid of dark under eye circles that I have ever tried. I have a few fine lines under my eyes and it does not crease into these lines and make me look aged. I apply very lightly starting at the bottom of the dark eye (nearest the cheek) with a brush and then blend upwards towards the lash line. I then dot two little spots of my regular liquid concealer at the very edge of the darkness (again, nearest the cheek) and blend with my ring fingers. I immediately set it with loose powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this. Don't be intimated by the orange color, it will blend away!
Racquel M.
one of the best pick ups ever. i have really bad dark circles especially around my eyes and mouth and this makes it look like i have all clear skin. its amazing. i use the darkest shade 03
Kathrine B.
Miami , FL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer is amazing! I actually bought two of them. One is my skin tone color that I use to correct blemishes and I chose a lighter shade for under my eyes. This concealer holds up through out the whole day. I live in very humid weather and it takes up to about at least five hours till redness peeks from my blemishes. I recommend setting the concealer under the eyes to prevent creasing into the fine lines. It cover my dark circles perfectly and makes my eyes look bright and awake. I have also been using this concealer as an eyeshadow primer, to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing and wearing off. I highly recommend this NYX concealer.
Destiny D.
Review for: Light more...
This is a little on the greasy side and doesn't have a wide variety of color choices. It's not expensive and it would probably work better with y skin individuals
Laura M.
Lexington, KY
Works great on my dark circles. I do have to set it, but it is creamy and not drying. I like this better than the age rewind by maybelline. The peachy tone is stronger with this product.
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
Review for: Light more...
This product works pretty well. It's light weight. Not very buildable. Kinda gets a little hard to move if your not quick with it. It's not my first choice but it will get the job done.
Mollie D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Light more...
I like how this concealer contains coconut oil so it keeps my under-eye skin hydrated without drying it out. As for perfectly covering up my circles it doesn’t but it does it’s job. Overall, I would recommend it to a friend.
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Deep more...
I was cursed with dark spot on my face. Nyx dark circle concealer is my holy grail when I'm trying to conceal them! A little goes such a long way. And the little pot it comes in is so travel friendly. I love it !
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.