BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I am still trying to work with this because it doesn't seem to cover my dark circles under my eyes. I know a lot of people say that this is the best, so I think it could just be me.
Saira G.
A "meh" product. Coverage isnt bad but it nestles into the creases of my eyes like crazy no matter how much i bake it. My skin is pretty dry and this still manages to stay oily. Wouldn't really recommend.
Kassidy D.
this product is a bit oily, but does a fantastic job of covering dark circles. it is important to use a setting powder over top of it though, or it sinks in to any lines or creases you have under your eyes.
Ashley m.
Sometimes you wake up and you just look like you haven't slept. Well then this is the product you Need! Made me look so refreshed for work. I felt amazing by how good the coverage was!
ashley c.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Light more...
I like this but I wish it would stay in place it easily wipes away but it does good at covering up. I would recommend it for those of you that need help with dark circles under the eye. I love the packaging.
cotty R.
Crystal Lake, IL
One of the best for me it helps to neutralize the dark circles before applying the foundation. I love it. Price and variety of concealers for every skin concern. I'll buy again.
Casey P.
Review for: Light more...
Not bad.. This product has nice coverage but it's a little thick for under the eye. You don't really want anything so thick under the eye because it will increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Review for: Light more...
I love this stuff to cancel out the darkness under my eyes. I also use this to fill in my pores around my nose. Kinda like the ITcosmetics redness one. Great multipurpose product
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Review for: Medium more...
A little goes a long way. I originally used too much and hated it. Got cakey. If you have that problem, use less. Definitely covers the dark of this working full time momma of 4.
Sommer B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I use this everyday, it really conceals my bags and dark marks; it’s definitely buildable and easy to blend out and apply, I wish it came in a bigger jar but other than that I recommend people to use it !
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.