BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light more...
The color blends well and is orange tinted enough to correct my dark circles a bit, but overall coverage is way too lightweight to cover enough of my circles as I need. Doesn't build that well either and just ends up cakey.
Loany N.
Similar to the Concealer Jar, but these 4 concealers skew a bit more apricot, just enough to help cover up the dark circles under your eyes but not enough that it will look like you're wearing something not skin toned.
Ashley P.
Louisville
This worked well to conceal my dark circles but it creased terribly. It also dried out very quickly. It was an ok product that I used until I no longer could. But I won't be repurchasing it.
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has good coverage, good color, and actually does its job. It is a thicker concealer which helps it have better coverage. However, I have noticed that it tends to crease, but with that being said I don’t bake.
Elisa E.
Review for: Light more...
Awesome product it helps a lot to cover all the darkness under the eyes but with a smooth finish it is really creamy and easy to blend. like to use it for other purposes too , you can use it daily since is really useful
Jasmin S.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this as a shadow primer as well as concealer. It is very thick but it works great! It is easy to apply and blend. Best used with fingertips or a beauty blender. I find if I use a brush it doesn't blend that easily
Jenny P.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love the formula of this! Since it's coconut based, it helps to moisturize my under eyes and doesn't dry out my skin. It's very pigmented and the orange helps to correct my purple, dull under eye bags. It does crease, just like most other concealers, but that's as easily solved with some setting powder.
Kathrine B.
Miami , FL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer is amazing! I actually bought two of them. One is my skin tone color that I use to correct blemishes and I chose a lighter shade for under my eyes. This concealer holds up through out the whole day. I live in very humid weather and it takes up to about at least five hours till redness peeks from my blemishes. I recommend setting the concealer under the eyes to prevent creasing into the fine lines. It cover my dark circles perfectly and makes my eyes look bright and awake. I have also been using this concealer as an eyeshadow primer, to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing and wearing off. I highly recommend this NYX concealer.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This has hands down been the best concealer for getting rid of dark under eye circles that I have ever tried. I have a few fine lines under my eyes and it does not crease into these lines and make me look aged. I apply very lightly starting at the bottom of the dark eye (nearest the cheek) with a brush and then blend upwards towards the lash line. I then dot two little spots of my regular liquid concealer at the very edge of the darkness (again, nearest the cheek) and blend with my ring fingers. I immediately set it with loose powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this. Don't be intimated by the orange color, it will blend away!
Racquel M.
one of the best pick ups ever. i have really bad dark circles especially around my eyes and mouth and this makes it look like i have all clear skin. its amazing. i use the darkest shade 03
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.