4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,465 Reviews
Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
For me I this creased within minutes of application under eyes before I could even use setting powder. Granted every skin is different I have combo but thid is just my personal experience I would not purchase again.
I don't know. Maybe I'm using this incorrectly, but it didn't do much of a difference in my opinion. If anything my concealer creased more using this. I've tried it over and over and it just doesn't work for me and I desperately want it to! Ugh!
Nyx made a new fabulous dark circle consealer! It makes your sleepless nights look less terrible for your dragging mornings. Really though, super great to cover up your dark circles. Good job Nyx! Stay sweet!
This conceal or is very comparable to the Erase Paste conceal or from Benefit cosmetics. The thick peachy tones do a great job of masking dramatic under eye circles for those of us needing a little extra help.
this works to cover my dark circles very well! However I am awful at makeup and can never get mine to be fully concealed this does the best job I’ve been able to accomplish so far and that’s saying something
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos