BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Other more...
Let me start by saying NYX is my go to makeup brand when I don’t have big bucks to spend. NYX will get you right! This concealer pot was amazing to smooth around my eye area and can even be used as a shadow primer.
Jessica P.
Paulding , OH
Review for: Light more...
I typically love NYX products, but don't feel that this one lives up to the brand's typical standards. It doesn't offer a lot of coverage like a typical concealer and is difficult to get out of the container it comes in. I probably won't buy again.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
For me I this creased within minutes of application under eyes before I could even use setting powder.  Granted every skin is different I have combo but thid is just my personal experience I would not purchase again.
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium more...
Love love love this product. Only 9 dollars at target. Comes out a little think on make up brushes but every very creamy and does the job. Would purchase over most name brand products. Super steal for the price.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
I don't know. Maybe I'm using this incorrectly, but it didn't do much of a difference in my opinion. If anything my concealer creased more using this. I've tried it over and over and it just doesn't work for me and I desperately want it to! Ugh!
Tiff P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This works well to color correct dark circles under your eyes. May not be the best for super dark undereye circles but if you have mild ones this would do the job. And you can't beat the price point!
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
Nyx made a new fabulous dark circle consealer! It makes your sleepless nights look less terrible for your dragging mornings. Really though, super great to cover up your dark circles. Good job Nyx! Stay sweet!
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Deep more...
This product is okay. It doesn't really cover dark circles, well not severe ones anyway. If you have light dark circles this may be your product but if they're really heavy then no not the best product to try.
Jessica B.
This conceal or is very comparable to the Erase Paste conceal or from Benefit cosmetics. The thick peachy tones do a great job of masking dramatic under eye circles for those of us needing a little extra help.
Veronika W.
Orem, UT
this works to cover my dark circles very well! However I am awful at makeup and can never get mine to be fully concealed this does the best job I’ve been able to accomplish so far and that’s saying something
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.