BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Katie C.
Chico, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my first time using this product and I absolutely love it! The product is very buildable and lasts all day for me. I use this for under my eyes and I'm obsessed! I recommend this to all of my friends.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
Nyx made a new fabulous dark circle consealer! It makes your sleepless nights look less terrible for your dragging mornings. Really though, super great to cover up your dark circles. Good job Nyx! Stay sweet!
Veronika W.
Orem, UT
this works to cover my dark circles very well! However I am awful at makeup and can never get mine to be fully concealed this does the best job I’ve been able to accomplish so far and that’s saying something
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
Review for: Medium more...
Was not a fan of this, the container itself looks great but if you have long nails like me you can't really reach in there with your fingertips. It also dried up super fast, I would not repurchase this again
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this product! It works really well to cover up under eye ciecles, dark spots and sometimes even is a good substitute for concealer when needed. I also use this as eyeshadow primer and it is FANTASTIC!
Samantha T.
Review for: Fair more...
This is nice for a super easy cover but doesn't layer really well with concealer like other color correctors do. It's a cheap alternative to the becca one. It can be dry so make sure to be moisturized as well.
Meredith B.
Louisville
I love this dark circle cover up and it is great as being a base for eyeshadows! It is so easy to apply an blend! However when cleaning my makeup brushes it is hard to get out which I don't like! But I would totally recommend this product!
Laura C.
Review for: Fair more...
I have pretty significant dark circles, and this concealer works alright. It's no miracle-worker, but honestly, I've never found a concealer that can quite stand up to my bags. Nice, creamy formula though!
Skylar K.
Covers up my dark circles so well. Have been using for a very long time and can't find another product that compares yet. Only comment I would have is it is a liiiitle bit thick but still works beautifully
Krystal T.
Review for: Medium more...
It works pretty good just wish it was a little more red for my darker circles. It is very creamy and easy to blend. If your under eye circles aren’t too bad this will definitely help brighten up your eyes.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.