BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Regina H.
Brooklyn, NY
This concealer is amazing for concealing dark circles! It completely covers them really quickly. Just put a concealer in your shade on top and it looks great! Goes on really smoothly and has lasted me a really long time despite using it every day.
Kassie A.
los angeles
Review for: Light more...
I have the worst undereyes! Super textured very sunken and very dark but this concealer has changed EVERYTHING! It looks amazing and it covers everything. It is very buildable but even with one application everything gets covered. Get it immediately!!
jackie g.
las vegas
Review for: Medium, Light more...
this product is very dense but does not leave a cakey feeling. it applies very easy. it conceals every thing. it is pretty water proof and i did. it have to apply after being in the water for a while. i would recommend this to conceal dark curls under eyes and it also works to clean up eyebrows.
Lani B.
Review for: Light more...
I have very bad black circles around my eyes, this cream is so good!!! It's very light, long lasting! It could come in a bigger tube. I would recommend to anyone! I don't have dry or oily skin, maybe a mix of both.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium more...
Love love love this product. Only 9 dollars at target. Comes out a little think on make up brushes but every very creamy and does the job. Would purchase over most name brand products. Super steal for the price.
Jennifer S.
Proctor, MN
Review for: Light more...
The color of this product is great. It lasts all day, but it is not particularly good at covering dark spots and blemishes. It's not my primary brand but it isn't horrible either.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
There are a lot of concealers that cover dark circles on the market. This is a fantastic option that is super affordable. I have the medium orange color and I’m almost out of it. I highly recommend this product!
Alexis S.
Review for: Fair more...
These work really good for priming your eyes before eyeshadow and or using underneath the eye. The color correcting version of these are very good as well and sell a lot at my local Ulta. Didn't irritate my skin or crease(with the use of powder)
Jenniffer C.
Sugar Land , TX
Review for: Light more...
I don't actually like this product for my under eyes, but it will do wonders for your brows! For some reason I find this product drying under my eyes but it's amazing to clean up my brows after I color them in!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.