BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
Review for: Light more...
Obsessed with this stuff! I set it under my eyes, under my concealer and it makes it so my eyes don't crease or look dark at all. This stuff is a life saver. So easy to blend and a go to for my makeup bag
Cortnie R.
Review for: Light more...
I have fair skin so it's hard for me to find color correctors that won't show through my foundation. This concealer feels thick, a little goes a long way. It performs the same, if not better than high end color correctors. It cancels out the blue under my eyes. And it cancels out the veins on my eye lid. I usually apply before using an eyeshadow primer. High quality for something so adorable.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
I have been using the past few days . So far I am liking the color that is matching my skin . I am using deep correcting. It's easy to apply and blend. The package is cute . I will repurchase as it's affordable and can be found anywhere
Nicole C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Just go buy it, seriously. It is really good at concealing dark circles and or dark spots. I love applying this under the eyes on no makeup makeup days. I will apply this with no foundation and just mascara and lip gloss, and it makes me look awake and alive without the effort. Also if you find that when u apply your concealer your under eyes are gray looking, try this. This is just the slightest bit orange, which makes it fantastic as a base for your concealer. I promise if you put this before your concealer you will see a huge difference. And also you will use less concealer! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is in expensive and worth the money.
Angelique A.
Review for: Light more...
This is so drying under my eyes. I can't continue to use this . It looks so ugly when you try to build it . It's thick and doesn't blend out to well . I don't think this last very long it definitely wears off
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This stuff is definitely not the easiest product to work with, however it gets the job done. I do notice that it creases quite a bit, but it offers a really good coverage so that is why I keep it around.
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Light more...
Good concealer. Doesn't cover everything, I still find myself layering and using other concealers for big problem areas but great for things that just need a little help! Good amount for a good price.
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Deep more...
I have really dark circles under my eyes. This covers them so well. The color is perfect for my skin color. It also works great for blemishes. I also love the packaging. It has lasted for a long time.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light more...
I really like this product. It's very affordable and easy to use. Cover my dark spots easily. Won't give it 5 stars because I have also tried better ones but this one is fair. Will probably buy again.
Hannah B.
Murray
Review for: Medium more...
Anyone who is looking for something to get rid of pesky dark circles, this is your best friend starting today. Haha. This product does an amazing job at covering up and leaving a nice finishing touch!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.