BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Unfortunately it didn't work for me. It is a nice creamy formula, but it doesn't give good coverage and is not buildable. In my opinion, irs too sticky on skin. Wouldn't recommend even for as cheap as it is.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I just purchased this to try for dark circles under my eyes. I love it! It goes on very smoothly and has a nice full coverage. It is an orangish color but makes my eyes look bright and hides the darkness.
Kimberly B.
This concealer does help my dark circles a little bit, but it does exaggerate the skin under my eyes and it looks a little gross and flakey. It's not worth it in my opinion.
Rocio P.
I like the rose tone to this concealer I think it's very buildable and a medium coverage I like the texture I mainly use this around my eyebrows or even as a highlight this is a pretty good product
Alexandria V.
Dodge City, KS
Review for: Light more...
I love this I work nights so I literally look like a ghost and I have really huge under eye circles I put this on just underneath my eyes and I instantly look more awake and refreshed great product
Maria K.
Review for: Light more...
This product is so thick it works wonders! Full coverage! I use it on big acne blemishes as well. Only con I'd say is I'd rather it be in a stick form so my finger didn't have to have the product on it. Other than that, I love it!
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Light more...
I tried this product for several months and no matter how much I moisturized, this color correcting balm kept on caking on me. It looked awful once I placed the smallest amount of concealer on top.
Mekaela H.
Sapulpa
Its okay just not full coverage like i need for my eyes. I work overnights so mine get pretty bad. I've tried several products.. This one just wasnt the one for me but could be for someone else. :)
Dakota R.
Lawrence, KS
Its is okay for certain skin tones. I struggled finding one to fit my shade. Very thick would compare it to tarte marijacula concealer. Unfortunately was unable to work it into my daily routine.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I did not really care for this product. Not because of the formula or staying power, but because its too light for my skin tone yet this is their darkest option. This concealer makes me look ashy
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.