BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Tiff P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This works well to color correct dark circles under your eyes. May not be the best for super dark undereye circles but if you have mild ones this would do the job. And you can't beat the price point!
Jessica B.
This conceal or is very comparable to the Erase Paste conceal or from Benefit cosmetics. The thick peachy tones do a great job of masking dramatic under eye circles for those of us needing a little extra help.
Gabriela G.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Deep more...
This product is okay. It doesn't really cover dark circles, well not severe ones anyway. If you have light dark circles this may be your product but if they're really heavy then no not the best product to try.
Katie C.
Chico, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my first time using this product and I absolutely love it! The product is very buildable and lasts all day for me. I use this for under my eyes and I'm obsessed! I recommend this to all of my friends.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
I don't know. Maybe I'm using this incorrectly, but it didn't do much of a difference in my opinion. If anything my concealer creased more using this. I've tried it over and over and it just doesn't work for me and I desperately want it to! Ugh!
Meredith B.
Louisville
I love this dark circle cover up and it is great as being a base for eyeshadows! It is so easy to apply an blend! However when cleaning my makeup brushes it is hard to get out which I don't like! But I would totally recommend this product!
Samantha T.
Review for: Fair more...
This is nice for a super easy cover but doesn't layer really well with concealer like other color correctors do. It's a cheap alternative to the becca one. It can be dry so make sure to be moisturized as well.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this product! It works really well to cover up under eye ciecles, dark spots and sometimes even is a good substitute for concealer when needed. I also use this as eyeshadow primer and it is FANTASTIC!
Ingrid P.
Review for: Medium more...
Was not a fan of this, the container itself looks great but if you have long nails like me you can't really reach in there with your fingertips. It also dried up super fast, I would not repurchase this again
Skylar K.
Covers up my dark circles so well. Have been using for a very long time and can't find another product that compares yet. Only comment I would have is it is a liiiitle bit thick but still works beautifully
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.