BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Other more...
Let me start by saying NYX is my go to makeup brand when I don’t have big bucks to spend. NYX will get you right! This concealer pot was amazing to smooth around my eye area and can even be used as a shadow primer.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
For me I this creased within minutes of application under eyes before I could even use setting powder.  Granted every skin is different I have combo but thid is just my personal experience I would not purchase again.
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium more...
Love love love this product. Only 9 dollars at target. Comes out a little think on make up brushes but every very creamy and does the job. Would purchase over most name brand products. Super steal for the price.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
Nyx made a new fabulous dark circle consealer! It makes your sleepless nights look less terrible for your dragging mornings. Really though, super great to cover up your dark circles. Good job Nyx! Stay sweet!
Tiff P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This works well to color correct dark circles under your eyes. May not be the best for super dark undereye circles but if you have mild ones this would do the job. And you can't beat the price point!
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
I don't know. Maybe I'm using this incorrectly, but it didn't do much of a difference in my opinion. If anything my concealer creased more using this. I've tried it over and over and it just doesn't work for me and I desperately want it to! Ugh!
Katie C.
Chico, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my first time using this product and I absolutely love it! The product is very buildable and lasts all day for me. I use this for under my eyes and I'm obsessed! I recommend this to all of my friends.
Jessica B.
This conceal or is very comparable to the Erase Paste conceal or from Benefit cosmetics. The thick peachy tones do a great job of masking dramatic under eye circles for those of us needing a little extra help.
Gabriela G.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Deep more...
This product is okay. It doesn't really cover dark circles, well not severe ones anyway. If you have light dark circles this may be your product but if they're really heavy then no not the best product to try.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this product! It works really well to cover up under eye ciecles, dark spots and sometimes even is a good substitute for concealer when needed. I also use this as eyeshadow primer and it is FANTASTIC!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.