4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,465 Reviews
Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This sadly doesn't give full coverage , it creases , and it smudges after so long of being in the sun or outside . The packaging looks good I was a little disappointed
This is a great color corrector. Some people done like it as much because it's very emollient, but as someone with dry skin and dry under eyes I love the texture. My concealer goes on top perfectly and my dark circles are covered.
I use the light shade of this concealer and it works great of covering up dark circles and brightening the under eye. I layer it under my regular concealer because it has more of a pinkish tone. It is lightweight, easy to apply, and super blendable
This product works really well for covering up dark spots on medium to light skin. I feel like it blends better when the brush has fix plus or when a little argon oil is topped on it. it goes beautifully under elf, nars, and maybelline concealer and it isn't too thick so it doesn't look cakey!
favorite conclear. it workers great under my eyes but also cover some larger freckles. i have i facial hair issuse due to a hormone imbalance and this covers the dark follicles under pale skin
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos