BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Acacia D.
This has changed the game for me when it comes to my dark circles. It definitely brightens up my under eyes as a base for my regular concealer. I highly recommend a brightening color corrector if you have hereditary dark circles like I do.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
I didn't like this stuff at all. It's so waxy and doesn't melt imei your skin at all. It just sits on top. I gave a couple of stars because it's highly full coverage and did cover my dark circles but I just hated the product all around.
Becky S.
1,134 reviews
I ordered this concealer from #Ulta this month without ever trying it out. I read the reviews and knew I wanted to try a thicker concealer for under my eyes and decided on this NYX formula in the Fair shade.
The jar is pretty small with a standard screw cap. Once I realized that you get good coverage without a lot of product I wasn't as concerned about the smaller size. I like the smooth, creamy consistency of this concealer and the way it blends easily with other face products.
Melanie P.
This is a good concealer for under eyes this is good for under the eyes and then applying concealer over it . It also works for dark areas such dark spots or mustache shadows and other dark spots that are highly visible on the face.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
I want to please with this. I got this only because I have dark circles under my eyes and it may be genetically passed on or I'm just tnot getting much sleep but either way picked this up and thought it may be useful I was disappointed. Not a good concealer. It didnt stay on as u would like it to stay and I just wants pleased with the way it looked when having it on
Carolina P.
ruston, LA
Review for: Medium more...
The medium dark color corrector concealer is a good and affordable product. If gave me the correct salmon color I needed to correct the darkness under my eyes. The product stays in place but I believe it also made my concealer crease a bit.
Kira P.
I used to use this product all the time it compares to the shepora concealers! I love this concealer it’s very buildable and lightweight. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that’s looking for an affordable concealer
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Light more...
I love NYX products but this one is a little disappointing. I like the packaging and I love how small it is, so it can fit in any makeup bag, however , I’m not a huge fan of this formula. It goes on smooth but it creases easily. The price is right but it’s still not as good as other products.
Kath H.
Winchester , VA
Review for: Light more...
I bought this little concealer for my mommy/student under eye bags and honestly, it works! It covers the dark circle under my eyes so well I didn’t think I had any! The product lasts a long time because of how little you need to apply.
Lincy V.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer it’s so lightweight and layer able. Also it blends in seamlessly to my skin. The orange tint to the product helps to cancel out any darkness around the eyes. The only thing that I don’t like is that if you don’t blend the product well enough under the eyes you will get orange creasing.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.