BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jasmin N.
I personally dont like it. I got the shade light and apply it on my dark circles,but it just creases and leaves a peachy color. I also tried it with concealer over it,but it made my tarte shape tape concealer crease! I don't think it's worth the money.
Jane H.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Light more...
Not a fan. I feel it is very thick and cakey and makes my under eyes look more old a crapey. I have really tried to like it but it just never seems to work for me. Only good for like eyebrow cleaning
Kiana C.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Light more...
I’m a huge fan of NYX but, I’m disappointed in this concealer. It doesn’t really hide my dark circles at all. I also have combo skin type and my face can get oily and this product tends to settle in my “crows feet”. I also use it for now as my eyelid primer and again, it settles in my crease. So i don’t highly recommend it for dark circles but I does work well to highlight your face.
Gillian B.
I'm a student who only gets like 2-3 hours of sleep every night and this product helps me look like I've had sleep. I put this as my base to cover my dark circles then I put my other concealer on top and my dark circles are gone! I use this on a regular basis and it hasn't failed me yet (:
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Fair more...
I have dark circle problem, obviously and that's why I picked up this concealer from others that NYX offers. I hesitated when ordering it, cause it looks pinky in the picture tho the website said it's a orange undertone. It doesn't matter how much I want it to work, it doesn't really cover up that much of my dark circles. I tried with my fingers and brushes. It was easy to apply but doesn't conceal.
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is so good. I found out about it from YouTube and decided to give it a try and I’m so glad! I have serious dark circles, and nothing seems to come close to covering them. This almost does. It layers beautifully under concealer and it’s creamy texture is perfect for my dry under eyes. My only wish is that it was a bit more pigmented, but my circles are pretty intense!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Review for: Fair more...
This is ok for the price I got this on ulta for $6 and it does the job but it creases quick it has a lot of product too and can build up to a full coverage effect I would buy this again and I recommend
Sara G.
Los Angeles
Incredible product! I wore it almost everyday, I first put primer, and the I conceal my under eyes with NYX! I have a very marked dark circles, and this is actually the first product I can wear and see results! I’ve tried a lot of product to hide my under eyes, from other luxury brands but without results! So, for the price I got it, I absolutely recommend it! Would buy again!
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this for my dark circles and also as a regular color corrector for dark spots elsewhere on my face. It does a decent job of covering up some of the darkness, but I can always still see a little peeking through once I've applied my foundation and blended everything in and whatnot. Overall, it works alright and the price is right. It blends out easily enough and is fairly easy to apply.
Dalila C.
A friend recommended me this concealer jar for my dark circles. It was my first color corrector so I tried my best to use it. I like it but at the same time I am not sure if I use it correctly.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.