4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,466 Reviews
Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This is not my favorite peachy corrector for under the eye, but it is decent. Color is good, but there aren't many shade options. It does not crease, but can be a bit drying if you have really dry under eyes.
While I wasn’t too thrilled with the texture (it’s more like clay and for dry skin, it doesn’t spread well and sets in to the wrinkles), the pink tint is good for color correction and would probably work well on a more oily skin type.
Review for: Medium more...
whenever I need to hide my dark circles I use this product because of its powerful coverage. The only complaint I have is the product becomes creasy as the day goes on. Overall it does the job too hide my dark circles but I have to pair it with other concealer creams to prevent creases.
This sadly doesn't give full coverage , it creases , and it smudges after so long of being in the sun or outside . The packaging looks good I was a little disappointed
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos