BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Other more...
I bought this at Target and it's okay. It covers up a lot of the darkness and use it as a base before foundation and concealer. It will crease under the eye no matter how much you set it. It's a bit drying as well.
jackie g.
las vegas
Review for: Medium, Light more...
this product is very dense but does not leave a cakey feeling. it applies very easy. it conceals every thing. it is pretty water proof and i did. it have to apply after being in the water for a while. i would recommend this to conceal dark curls under eyes and it also works to clean up eyebrows.
Debra H.
Review for: Fair more...
Not very long lasting in my opinion, I wish it had better coverage but it is a good price just not what I'm personally looking for in a concealer. Not very buildable on my skin, probably would recommend to anyone..
Lani B.
Review for: Light more...
I have very bad black circles around my eyes, this cream is so good!!! It's very light, long lasting! It could come in a bigger tube. I would recommend to anyone! I don't have dry or oily skin, maybe a mix of both.
Tricia F.
Loved this concealer. Easy to blend & coveted my dark circles but looked very natural. Stayed put all day & blended easily with a blender. Buildable formula. Highly recommend this! Will definitely use this again
Alexis S.
Review for: Fair more...
These work really good for priming your eyes before eyeshadow and or using underneath the eye. The color correcting version of these are very good as well and sell a lot at my local Ulta. Didn't irritate my skin or crease(with the use of powder)
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
There are a lot of concealers that cover dark circles on the market. This is a fantastic option that is super affordable. I have the medium orange color and I’m almost out of it. I highly recommend this product!
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
Review for: Light more...
I don't actually like this product for my under eyes, but it will do wonders for your brows! For some reason I find this product drying under my eyes but it's amazing to clean up my brows after I color them in!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Other more...
Let me start by saying NYX is my go to makeup brand when I don’t have big bucks to spend. NYX will get you right! This concealer pot was amazing to smooth around my eye area and can even be used as a shadow primer.
Jessica P.
Paulding , OH
Review for: Light more...
I typically love NYX products, but don't feel that this one lives up to the brand's typical standards. It doesn't offer a lot of coverage like a typical concealer and is difficult to get out of the container it comes in. I probably won't buy again.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.