BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Unique S.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great product. I use it for my kids and under eyes. It is very easy to apply. And hides imperfections, and it is also very blendable. I do it with my finger and it works like a charm. I'd recommend to others.
Isabella F.
Winthrop, MA
Review for: Light more...
I just bought this at my local CVS and I think it really works, it is small but a little goes a long way. I have only tested it under my eyes and it covered the dark area, I would buy this product again when I run out.
Beeta G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does a good job at cancelling out blue/purple tones. Not the best under other concealers so I usually lightly set it then go over with my usual concealer. Otherwise, I love this product and it makes me look like I get sleep.
Olga R.
Fremont, CA
I like that they have a peach toned formula because it works so well to coneract my dark circles. However this formula was really thin that I had to apply a couple layers and still I could see darkness peeking through.
Taylor Z.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is great if you have dark under eye circles. I apply it with my finder and then dab it with a beauty blender. After I put my regular concealer over it. I like the packaging and the amount of product it has. I would definitely re-purchase
Megan R.
Review for: Medium more...
I use this everyday. I have dark hair so the dark circles come with it. Sometimes I can wake up looking like a zombie! The orange tints in this under eye concealer cover my dark circles so well and it lasts all day.
Isamar J.
Review for: Medium more...
I've used this product for a couple of years now. I apply this before my concealer to cover any dark circles. I would use this product on it own to spot conceal but it works best under something else. I have purple tones under my eyes and this does the trick. Light weight and does not crease.
Nicolette💗 M.
Review for: Light more...
This is a good dark circle corrector small little jar makes it easy to keep wit you there are better concealer out there but this is good and it's cheap like 4.00 I would buy again I always have one in my makeup box
Naomi M.
I'm a new mommy so I don't get very much sleep and my dark circles were bad to begin with but have only gotten worse with the lack of sleep. I was trying to find something to help combat that issue so i pick up this concealer from ulta to try it and nyx is so inexpensive anyways so I figured why not and I was not disappointed its very creamy and blends like a dream, the peachy color instantly brightened my under eye area last all day and doesn't crease. I'm glad I discovered this product. it was around five dollars. you cant go wrong with this concealer.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I love love love this concealer!!! I just apply it with my finger and it does the job! It covers my dark circles and even though it's full coverage it looks like my skin and doesn't look cakey! Definitely a must buy!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.