BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Trudy C.
White Hall
Get concealer! Great for those days when sleep has not been your friend. These concealers also have orange undertones (don't freak out). This neutralizes the purple/blue of those sleepless nights.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Medium, Medium, Medium more...
4 stars because there are only 3 shades available and I wish there were more. This stuff is great if you need to cover dark circles and are looking for a budget friendly product. The formula is good and the coverage is great especially for photos.
Latishie B.
Harriman, TN
Review for: Light more...
I usually use this before applying my foundation. It's very light weight and doesn't crease. Definitely my go to product for when I have some darkness and perfect for blemishes as well. Love the coverage
Nicole D.
MY RIDE OR DIE UNDEREYE CONCEALER. I prefer it over my Becca undereye concealer. Super easy to blend, I just use my finger. I also use it under my foundation, I don't know if that makes a difference, but definitely repurchasing when I run out.
Charlene I.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is the first product I've tried when it comes to color correcting, and it does a really good job of it. The medium color works well with my tan/medium skin, and I follow it up with a coat of L'oreal true match concealer. Without that, the dark circles still look a bit gray.

The one complaint I have is that the corrector it settles into the fine lines I have under my eyes. So up close, it looks a bit cakey.
tori g.
Review for: Medium more...
its very pigmented and creamy. perfect for getting rid of those dark circles, i highly recommend it if you just want to try it out. its very affordable and works great on me. also a little goes a long way with this concealer
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
I LOVE THIS THJNG!! It covers darkness perfectly, and it's thick enough to cover them completely but not too thick to where it causes creasing. Concealer layers over it really nicely and it lasts all day. I would definitely purchase again
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Not a huge fan of these. It doesn't cover much for me at all.  My dark circles were showing through the concealer. It also creased very easily, and didn't last throughout the day. I would recommend the HD Nyx concealer over this product.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Light more...
So this is a great priced item however it is really really cakey! I feel like it gets cakey and balls up, stays shiney and moves around all day despite setting it! I love NYX and the color of these are amazing but the product not so much.
Jazmine M.
Review for: Light more...
I love NYX it's so cheap and the products are worth buying the concealer covers my dark circles really good. You can build up the product but you won't really need too since it does good already I buy this every time I go makeup shopping.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.