BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
Review for: Light more...
This tiny jar is filled with creamy magic goodness that will cover up ANY pimple or dark circles or blemish. It's great and long lasting! It's easy to apply since the formula is creamy. I will def buy this again and again!
Rai M.
Review for: Light more...
This is a staple in my beauty routine. It does an amazing job concealing my under eyes. I also use it to carve out my eyebrows. It lasts a super long time as well! I bought it forever ago at Ulta and still have some left !
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This product is a bit on the thicker side but also glides on if using the correct tool! A lot of shades to choose from to get the match just right. Not only do I like to use it as a concealer but a base for my eyeshadow!
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
Review for: Medium more...
This does wonders to hide my dark circles! A little goes a long way with this product. It is thicker than a regular concealer, and you have to use a brush to apply, but it does a great job! I like to use a brush to get the product on to my skin, then use my finger to warm up the product and blend it out.
Beeta G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does a good job at cancelling out blue/purple tones. Not the best under other concealers so I usually lightly set it then go over with my usual concealer. Otherwise, I love this product and it makes me look like I get sleep.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
I like this concealer a lot for under my foundation ! It looks smooth and applies and blends very easily ! I have never tried putting it on top of my foundation but I'm pretty sure it goes under ! I would totally buy it again!!
Isabella F.
Winthrop, MA
Review for: Light more...
I just bought this at my local CVS and I think it really works, it is small but a little goes a long way. I have only tested it under my eyes and it covered the dark area, I would buy this product again when I run out.
Shaye S.
I like this concealer and it has good coverage. I wish the formula was more creamy though. It's thick in the pot but smooths out thinner on the skin. Maybe if it had a special applicator it would be more user friendly.
angelina r.
Review for: Light more...
I love this definitely does the job. Amazing fir under eye coverage and blemishes even better. Very easy to blend with a concealer brush. This is build able you can build it up as much until it meets your expectations. I bought this at my local nyx store.
Olga R.
Fremont, CA
I like that they have a peach toned formula because it works so well to coneract my dark circles. However this formula was really thin that I had to apply a couple layers and still I could see darkness peeking through.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.