BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Medium, Medium, Medium more...
4 stars because there are only 3 shades available and I wish there were more. This stuff is great if you need to cover dark circles and are looking for a budget friendly product. The formula is good and the coverage is great especially for photos.
Nicole D.
MY RIDE OR DIE UNDEREYE CONCEALER. I prefer it over my Becca undereye concealer. Super easy to blend, I just use my finger. I also use it under my foundation, I don't know if that makes a difference, but definitely repurchasing when I run out.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Never noticed a difference. It feels greasy on the skin and it doesn't make that much of difference, definately not full coverage. Great for days you want natural makeup though.
Latishie B.
Harriman, TN
Review for: Light more...
I usually use this before applying my foundation. It's very light weight and doesn't crease. Definitely my go to product for when I have some darkness and perfect for blemishes as well. Love the coverage
Charlene I.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is the first product I've tried when it comes to color correcting, and it does a really good job of it. The medium color works well with my tan/medium skin, and I follow it up with a coat of L'oreal true match concealer. Without that, the dark circles still look a bit gray.

The one complaint I have is that the corrector it settles into the fine lines I have under my eyes. So up close, it looks a bit cakey.
tori g.
Review for: Medium more...
its very pigmented and creamy. perfect for getting rid of those dark circles, i highly recommend it if you just want to try it out. its very affordable and works great on me. also a little goes a long way with this concealer
Gabriela C.
Euless, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This corrector works really well it really does cover the dark circles and does not get cakey , I would definitely but a concealer on top because ya not meant to be used by itself. I would buy it again because it's sold at a great price !
Kassandra M.
Review for: Light more...
Does wonders on dark circles.  Love the product. Best for under eye. Must have product . Has nice packaging.  It's a bit expensive but would buy it again. Easy to apply and blend. Highly recommend it for others!!!! Would be buying it again.
Alondra M.
La Puente, CA
My dark circles are so obvious and difficult to cover. This actually works! I was so pleased with the first application. A tiny bit goes a long way. The container is very small but seems as though it will last a long time. The price was very low. I am extremely happy with t
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have a baby who keeps me up most nights, this was exactly what i needed to look more alive again. There's plenty of shades to find a good match and I love the ease of application. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Can this be used as a color corrector under another concealer?
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
Does this work like benefit erase paste? how similar is it in consistency?
Mary D.
De Soto
Is this a normal concealer or just for dark spots?
Daniela M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much does it last? Does it fade?
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
I have fine lines under my eyes, does this product settle into little crinkles or does it stay even?