BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Victoria W.
This is by far the best concealer I ever used for my dark circles under my eyes. The packaging is so simple but yet awesome! While applying this under your eyes it feels so creamy and blends so well. I will definitely be buying this for the rest of my life.
Sarah G.
Berkeley
Review for: Light more...
I was pleasantly surprised when I got this product. I quite like the packaging, the little pot, and found that the concealer itself was pretty good! Not the best concealer, but it did conceal my dark circles and it was a reasonable price. Would recommend!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
The NYX Dark Circle Concealer in medium is my go to. I have severe dark circles and this orange-y cream does a pretty good job! It's easy to set with a little powder, and it stays put.
Kaelin A.
Menifee
This concealer was okay, the price was a little high for a drugstore concealer. It has a very greasy feeling to it even after I set it with powder it just still felt like it. It isn't the best for undereyes or blemishes... I wouldn't recommend this at all
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Fair more...
This is a really full coverage concealer! It is a little tricky to blend out but if you wet your beauty blender it goes on so smooth and flawless. I would buy this again and I recommend this product
Julianna O.
San diego, CA
Dark circles have haunted me for as long as I can remember. This product works very well for me personally, I will say that a little goes a very long way! Too much product leaves you looking cakey and creased. If necessary it builds pretty nicely, just be careful to not put on too much at once.
Orlyxander F.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, it covers a lot of dark circles, it is super durable, it is affordable, only it does not serve to illuminate, I recommend it, I do not give it 5 stars because it does not have an applicator I had to use one of the other concealer that I had finished
Joselyn L.
Review for: Medium more...
I find this concealer to be ok, it does help with my under eye dark circles. It blends easily and has some creasing but if you set it it'll be perfect. If you apply just right under where the darkness starts, it helps in brightening your undereye area making you look refreshed and well rested.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Medium more...
OMG! i really love this product! I have my eye circles so dry and every concealer make it look old and patchy, but this is not the case with the amazong DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER by NYX.
The orange pigment helps to erase your dark circles and the coconut oil makes your skin soft and mouistured. I purchased it  3 times!
Marion F.
I have those dark genetic under eye circles that no matter how much sleep you get or water you drink just will not go away. I have had them at least since I was 11 and couldn't even begin to name all of the products I have used. But this Nyx product works!!

I am light skinned and got the light shade. I was concerned that the orange shade wasn't orange-y enough to neutralize the purple of my under eye circles, but it works very well. It has a great consistency and doesn't crease as the day wears on. I set it with translucent powder, put my powder mineral foundation on top and am good to go.

In the image one eye has the nyx dark circle concealer, trans powder, and powder foundation and the other is bare. One in natural lighting and the other is bathroom lighting.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I've tried using this under my eyes and I can't seem to get to work. It's drying on me. Any suggestions on how to use this?
Lindsey C.
Salem
Any tips for longer last wear when using this? I like it but I don't feel like it lasts.
Christina L.
How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer/erase paste?
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
NYX Dark Circle Concealer Has anybody tried this ? Does it actually work !?
Daniela M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much does it last? Does it fade?