NYX Dark Circle Concealer
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
The orange pigment helps to erase your dark circles and the coconut oil makes your skin soft and mouistured. I purchased it 3 times!
I am light skinned and got the light shade. I was concerned that the orange shade wasn't orange-y enough to neutralize the purple of my under eye circles, but it works very well. It has a great consistency and doesn't crease as the day wears on. I set it with translucent powder, put my powder mineral foundation on top and am good to go.
In the image one eye has the nyx dark circle concealer, trans powder, and powder foundation and the other is bare. One in natural lighting and the other is bathroom lighting.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos