BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jazmine M.
Review for: Light more...
I love NYX it's so cheap and the products are worth buying the concealer covers my dark circles really good. You can build up the product but you won't really need too since it does good already I buy this every time I go makeup shopping.
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: Fair more...
This used to be my favorite concealer for awhile. It's super creamy and blendable. Definitely decent coverage. But I wouldn't say good coverage for under eyes which is what it's advertised for. It dries out in a few months if you don't use it all so.
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Medium, Medium more...
I really like this product. The orange tone is perfect to use under another concealer to help hide any dark circles. It is so creamy and does crease a bit, but it's worth it.
Rachel R.
Thornton , CO
Bought this the other day just to try it out heard reviews on it. This is the best concealer to wear under your foundation the orange in the concealer is the best to cover dark circles. I would recommend this concealer also a great price
Kathleen D.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. The color correcting works nicely but the product creases on my eyes and does not stay. I am 29 and don't have too many wrinkles but always creases in the fold under my eyes. I won't be buying again.
Haley R.
Review for: Light more...
So this is a great priced item however it is really really cakey! I feel like it gets cakey and balls up, stays shiney and moves around all day despite setting it! I love NYX and the color of these are amazing but the product not so much.
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
I LOVE THIS THJNG!! It covers darkness perfectly, and it's thick enough to cover them completely but not too thick to where it causes creasing. Concealer layers over it really nicely and it lasts all day. I would definitely purchase again
Laura G.
Mercedes , TX
Review for: Medium more...
This product was pretty good at helping hide my under eye circles!! The color and texture goes on smooth and lasts all day! I only wish they offered more shades! Great price!
alexis t.
breckenridge
Review for: Light more...
Good for an eye base. Okay for concealer. It doesn't blend the best, but does conceal nicely. It creases after a few hours of wear, but I would just stick to a liquid concealer. I would maybe repurchase as an eye base but probably not.
Alexis D.
Review for: Light more...
This product was fine, there was nothing wrong with it but it definitely did not cover my circles. It was applied over foundation and set with powder and while it was fine as a concealer it did not do anything special with my circles.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.