BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
Review for: Fair more...
It had nice coverage, but needed to be set quickly or it would crease. It was long lasting and buildable, but would clump up a bit after a lot of layers if you didn't blend seemlessly. Overall a good cheap concealer for a quick fix
Kelly M.
I don't like it. It does nothing for my dark circles, it's way to watery feels like I am putting on thick lotion. I instead use it as highlighter base it works great like that. Maybe I just got a bad bash but I wouldn't repurchase.
Yailin R.
Review for: Medium more...
Works good to cover any dark circles or blemishes. I don't like how after a while it kind of just starts sliding off. I think if they work better to make it last longer this product would be amazing. A little goes a long way aswell
Carly S.
This is my absolute favorite color corrected for my under eyes. It is very pigmented so it only takes a tiny bit to correct all the purple and blue in my undereyes. When I use it under foundation I usually don't even need concealer!
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
Review for: Light more...
Bought this a few months ago to help with my dark circles. Honestly isn't pigmented for how dark my circles are most of the time. But blends really nice and the price is good. If my circles weren't so dark it would be a better fit.
Alicia K.
This is amazing. I use it everyday even if it's just this and some mascara. It hides my circles and is practically invisible on my skin. It has a very creamy texture and dries quickly. It lasts through most of the day. I love this!
Ashlyn G.
Review for: Medium more...
This product works really well for covering up dark spots on medium to light skin. I feel like it blends better when the brush has fix plus or when a little argon oil is topped on it. it goes beautifully under elf, nars, and maybelline concealer and it isn't too thick so it doesn't look cakey!
Rosemariee M.
This sadly doesn't give full coverage , it creases , and it smudges after so long of being in the sun or outside . The packaging looks good I was a little disappointed
Jaime G.
This is a great color corrector. Some people done like it as much because it's very emollient, but as someone with dry skin and dry under eyes I love the texture. My concealer goes on top perfectly and my dark circles are covered.
Maeve H.
I use the light shade of this concealer and it works great of covering up dark circles and brightening the under eye. I layer it under my regular concealer because it has more of a pinkish tone. It is lightweight, easy to apply, and super blendable
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.