BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
While I wasn’t too thrilled with the texture (it’s more like clay and for dry skin, it doesn’t spread well and sets in to the wrinkles), the pink tint is good for color correction and would probably work well on a more oily skin type.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
This is not my favorite peachy corrector for under the eye, but it is decent. Color is good, but there aren't many shade options. It does not crease, but can be a bit drying if you have really dry under eyes.
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is magical. For the price you pay (nothing compared to brand names) you get the same exact thing! It's not heavy and it works perfectly. I love NYX because you feel as if you are using something expensive but you aren't.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Somewhat effective but my dark circles are on the extreme end. It did not negatively effect my concealer and managed to do well with it. For a drugstore product it did well. Not a huge fan of pot concealers, but it does last forever!!
Alexis D.
Review for: Light more...
This product was fine, there was nothing wrong with it but it definitely did not cover my circles. It was applied over foundation and set with powder and while it was fine as a concealer it did not do anything special with my circles.
alexis t.
breckenridge
Review for: Light more...
Good for an eye base. Okay for concealer. It doesn't blend the best, but does conceal nicely. It creases after a few hours of wear, but I would just stick to a liquid concealer. I would maybe repurchase as an eye base but probably not.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: Fair more...
This does an amazing job at covering dark circles! I use this everyday underneath my foundation and/or concealer. It’s very long-lasting; at the end of the day, it has stayed put even after my concealer has worn off. Would repurchase again.
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
Review for: Light more...
Bought this a few months ago to help with my dark circles. Honestly isn't pigmented for how dark my circles are most of the time. But blends really nice and the price is good. If my circles weren't so dark it would be a better fit.
Kelly M.
I don't like it. It does nothing for my dark circles, it's way to watery feels like I am putting on thick lotion. I instead use it as highlighter base it works great like that. Maybe I just got a bad bash but I wouldn't repurchase.
Yailin R.
Review for: Medium more...
Works good to cover any dark circles or blemishes. I don't like how after a while it kind of just starts sliding off. I think if they work better to make it last longer this product would be amazing. A little goes a long way aswell
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.