4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,512 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 483 Q&A
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This is not my favorite peachy corrector for under the eye, but it is decent. Color is good, but there aren't many shade options. It does not crease, but can be a bit drying if you have really dry under eyes.
This sadly doesn't give full coverage , it creases , and it smudges after so long of being in the sun or outside . The packaging looks good I was a little disappointed
This is my absolute favorite color corrected for my under eyes. It is very pigmented so it only takes a tiny bit to correct all the purple and blue in my undereyes. When I use it under foundation I usually don't even need concealer!
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos