BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Emily J.
Review for: Light more...
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Lina J.
Review for: Light more...
This is so bad ( I am sorry ) super drying and hard. I don't like this at all, and I have oily skin. It just didn't work. Hard to blend and to applied. Is just way too drying. I wouldn't buy this again, I don't recommend this to anyone.
Kathleen D.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. The color correcting works nicely but the product creases on my eyes and does not stay. I am 29 and don't have too many wrinkles but always creases in the fold under my eyes. I won't be buying again.
Jazmine M.
Review for: Light more...
I love NYX it's so cheap and the products are worth buying the concealer covers my dark circles really good. You can build up the product but you won't really need too since it does good already I buy this every time I go makeup shopping.
Kassandra M.
Review for: Light more...
Does wonders on dark circles.  Love the product. Best for under eye. Must have product . Has nice packaging.  It's a bit expensive but would buy it again. Easy to apply and blend. Highly recommend it for others!!!! Would be buying it again.
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Medium, Medium more...
I really like this product. The orange tone is perfect to use under another concealer to help hide any dark circles. It is so creamy and does crease a bit, but it's worth it.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have a baby who keeps me up most nights, this was exactly what i needed to look more alive again. There's plenty of shades to find a good match and I love the ease of application. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Rachel R.
Thornton , CO
Bought this the other day just to try it out heard reviews on it. This is the best concealer to wear under your foundation the orange in the concealer is the best to cover dark circles. I would recommend this concealer also a great price
Brianna B.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Light more...
Out of all the concealers I have used this one has the best overall coverage. What I like about is that it doesn't feel oily in my face and it stays on for most of the day. However the colors the provide are either too pink or seem too yellow.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This product was pretty good at helping hide my under eye circles!! The color and texture goes on smooth and lasts all day! I only wish they offered more shades! Great price!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.