BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Shelby N.
indianapolis
Review for: Light more...
I was so excited about this product, but unfortunately it disappointed me. It wasn't what I expected and did not do much for my dark circles. It is build able but becomes cakey. I do not recommend this product. You can find a better product in the drugstore for sure!
Heidi B.
I have pale skin so it is often easy to see my purple under-eye circles. This product covers so well! It is creamy and applies smoothly. My only complaint is that it tends to crease in my fine lines even when I set it with a powder. The shade blends into my skin and matches perfectly.
Rifath H.
Royal oak
Review for: Deep more...
I have this in the color 04 deep. It covers not only my dark circles under my eyes but also my dark acne scars and pigmentation. It works very well when you use your fingers to blend out. It covers up so well.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Perfect peach shade for concealing undereye circles. It corrects any gray/purple discoloration. A little goes a long way and it is so inexpensive that one pot has lasted me forever. I use a brush to apply to my undereye. It is comparable to high end concealers.
Lisa H.
White , GA
Review for: Medium more...
I don't get a lot of sleep so a good concealer is necessary for under my eyes. This is perfect. It's thick enough to cover without being gloppy. Works great with a brush to get in small spaces under the eyes. Must have in my beauty routine ! I need more for Christmas !
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: Fair more...
NYX concealer is a go to product. It is a lot cheaper than some of the other name brands out there. It has great coverage compared to others at its price range. When I have used it its lasted all day. It is buildable if you have really dark circles or redness.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I've used a lot of dark circle correctors but this one takes the cake. I have asthma and certain medicines give you awful dark circles. This is so easy to apply and it blends beautifully. Plus it lasts and lasts. Definitely worth the buy.
Aydee C.
Chicago
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I love this concealer! As someone who has horrid under eye circles, I struggle to find a concealer that covers the blue/purple tones. The concealer is super creamy, and it blends like a dream! It is also buildable, so you can easily get more coverage out of it.
Alix B.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Deep more...
This is a concealer but I use it for cream contour and it's sooooooo perfect. It blends out so effortlessly and gives a good bronze to the skin. It's so cheap and the perfect contour shade.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
This is a staple in my everyday makeup routine.  This concealer is like $3 and it works so well.  I use this to color correct my dark circles and any discoloration I may have in my face.  This is a great thick formula but it is so easy to blend out.  I love this!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.