BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Adrianna P.
I really enjoy using this product,it really helps cover up my dark circles and dark spots around my face. It's light and buildable, I usually apply it before my foundation. I definitely recommend this product!
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
As a full time college student, sleep is fairly non-existent for me. I never had dark circles until my Junior year of college, and now Senior year they are even worse! I tried this product on a whim when I saw it at CVS, and I absolutely love it! Works so well, and blends perfectly with my foundation.
Nicki A.
Review for: Light more...
LOVEEEE!!!!! This is my new favorite make up product. I know I will be buying this again. It covers dark blue and purple under eyes with no problem and without creasing!! So pleased.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Light more...
This is a great corrector. It applies very creamy to the undereye and blends well. It makes a really nice canvas for concealer and brightens up the face really nicely. It's a very good affordable option or alternative to more expensive correctors.
Anna S.
Long Beach, CA
Consistency is really nice and melt-y and applies easily under the eyes without much tugging or rubbing. The key is to apply this orange tone underneath a skin toned concealer or foundation to cancel out the purple/blue tones first. Set with powder it lasts all day and doesn't crease at all.
Loraine P.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer works great! I not only use it for the dark circles around my eyes, but to conceal those sneaky little pimples that like to show up around my chin. It's not too thick but the coverage
Is excellent. I am going through my third jar!
Trudy C.
White Hall
Get concealer! Great for those days when sleep has not been your friend. These concealers also have orange undertones (don't freak out). This neutralizes the purple/blue of those sleepless nights.
Aimie L.
This stuff is amazing. Price is a little steep, so I would only buy if I had extra funds though. Works just like a dark circle concealer should. Long lasting with some setting spray or primer. Easy to apply. Would definitely recommend to others.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
This does the job I enjoy using it although I know high end brands maybe are better I use it for my undereyes and it covers my tired mom eyes nicely. Sometimes I also use it to cover up any pimples I may have gotten
Christina D.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I actually ready enjoy this product because one, it worked... two, the price! Just a thin layer is all you need and you put your foundation or concealor on top. Usually have more luck with foundation alone... sometimes concealors are too thick.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.