BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Krystal S.
Key West
This product is better than 3 stars but not quite 4 stars. But the price is on point which is why I gave it 4 stars. I like to put this under my concealer if I'm extra tired and need to cover those dark circles. It is an average consistency. A little goes a long way.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Medium more...
I love this in the orange shade to really coverup my bags and dark circles. I didn’t find that it dried out over time like most products in a pot. It’s also very easy to work with on the face and builds well for desired coverage. Amazing value for the price.
Taylor S.
Perry Hall, MD
As a woman with dark circles 24/7, this concealer works amazing for me. My only complaint is the fine lines that it makes visible but I set it with powder and that is taken care of. I also use it on my face to conceal blemishes since it is so full coverage.
Melanie R.
Orlando
Review for: Medium more...
Love this corrector soooo much I have fair light and medium. I used all of them and I have different shades when I’m doing makeup in one of friends or family. It’s creamy and correct your dark circles so well. I recommend this product to anyone ❤️
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
NYX has the best drug store makeup brand of any company. It’s so affordable and everything competes well with the brand name stuff. This under eye concealer is GREAT. Holds up to the big expensive brands in Sephora for 1/5 of the price!
Katelyn M.
Review for: Medium more...
Sleepless nights call for the unfortunate dark circles. But this product has to be the ABSOLUTE best I have used yet for coverage. The orange color combats the dark circles and leaves your face with a perfect finish. Highly recommend!!!
Becky S.
I ordered this concealer from #Ulta this month without ever trying it out. I read the reviews and knew I wanted to try a thicker concealer for under my eyes and decided on this NYX formula in the Fair shade.
The jar is pretty small with a standard screw cap. Once I realized that you get good coverage without a lot of product I wasn't as concerned about the smaller size. I like the smooth, creamy consistency of this concealer and the way it blends easily with other face products.
Melanie P.
This is a good concealer for under eyes this is good for under the eyes and then applying concealer over it . It also works for dark areas such dark spots or mustache shadows and other dark spots that are highly visible on the face.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I want to please with this. I got this only because I have dark circles under my eyes and it may be genetically passed on or I'm just tnot getting much sleep but either way picked this up and thought it may be useful I was disappointed. Not a good concealer. It didnt stay on as u would like it to stay and I just wants pleased with the way it looked when having it on
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Review for: Medium more...
I used this product for areas under my eyes. I have dark areas under my eyes and before applying my foundation this goes on first. Also, love the packaging too.i really would recommend my friends and family to use this concealer.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.