BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
The tone is perfect for my blue-purple bags on my super fair skin. I don’t have much else to compare this to, as I have used any other color correctors, but it’s a little greasy. Definitely needs to be set with powder. I can wear this with or without concealer over top, which is nice.
Bethany N.
Hensley, AR
Review for: Light more...
I notice a significant difference in the appearance of my dark circles under my foundation when I use this product. My dark circles have blue/purple tint, so I use a little yellow on top for added oomph.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this at CVS and i'm sure you know that if you are Medium to Deep skin there are select convenience stores that will have your shade range. I got the Medium color because that was the darkest that my CVS had and it really didn't do all that much for me. Maybe if it were a little more orange than maybe but it was just made my under eye super thick when I added a concealer on top of it.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great Dark Circle under eye concealer I mean for a drugstore brand you cannot beat the quality and you cannot beat it at all I'm absolutely in love with it it is definitely a dupe for the Mac.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Light more...
I got my best friend hooked on this concept and she hates makeup ! I was surprised when she actually liked this product ! She wanted something that corrected/ covered her under-eye bags and it work great!
Jasmin N.
I personally dont like it. I got the shade light and apply it on my dark circles,but it just creases and leaves a peachy color. I also tried it with concealer over it,but it made my tarte shape tape concealer crease! I don't think it's worth the money.
Kiana C.
Decatur , GA
Review for: Light more...
I’m a huge fan of NYX but, I’m disappointed in this concealer. It doesn’t really hide my dark circles at all. I also have combo skin type and my face can get oily and this product tends to settle in my “crows feet”. I also use it for now as my eyelid primer and again, it settles in my crease. So i don’t highly recommend it for dark circles but I does work well to highlight your face.
Gillian B.
I'm a student who only gets like 2-3 hours of sleep every night and this product helps me look like I've had sleep. I put this as my base to cover my dark circles then I put my other concealer on top and my dark circles are gone! I use this on a regular basis and it hasn't failed me yet (:
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Fair more...
I have dark circle problem, obviously and that's why I picked up this concealer from others that NYX offers. I hesitated when ordering it, cause it looks pinky in the picture tho the website said it's a orange undertone. It doesn't matter how much I want it to work, it doesn't really cover up that much of my dark circles. I tried with my fingers and brushes. It was easy to apply but doesn't conceal.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Review for: Fair more...
This is ok for the price I got this on ulta for $6 and it does the job but it creases quick it has a lot of product too and can build up to a full coverage effect I would buy this again and I recommend
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.