BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarah G.
Berkeley
Review for: Light more...
I was pleasantly surprised when I got this product. I quite like the packaging, the little pot, and found that the concealer itself was pretty good! Not the best concealer, but it did conceal my dark circles and it was a reasonable price. Would recommend!
Julie M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Not a bad products. It tends to cake up and break apart as the day go, but it isn't noticeable unless you look super closely. The less you use, the better it works. I would buy this product again. You just have to be careful applying it. Very smooth formula tho
Joselyn L.
Review for: Medium more...
I find this concealer to be ok, it does help with my under eye dark circles. It blends easily and has some creasing but if you set it it'll be perfect. If you apply just right under where the darkness starts, it helps in brightening your undereye area making you look refreshed and well rested.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Medium more...
OMG! i really love this product! I have my eye circles so dry and every concealer make it look old and patchy, but this is not the case with the amazong DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER by NYX.
The orange pigment helps to erase your dark circles and the coconut oil makes your skin soft and mouistured. I purchased it  3 times!
LianLing G.
Review for: Light more...
I have slightly dark circles on some days and I just need the extra coverage to really conceal them. When I discovered this at cvs, I just had to get it. This does a good job at covering my dark circles and it's so light weight it doesn't crease on me.
Mary F.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, it covers a lot of dark circles, it is super durable, it is affordable, only it does not serve to illuminate, I recommend it, I do not give it 5 stars because it does not have an applicator I had to use one of the other concealer that I had finished
Marion F.
I have those dark genetic under eye circles that no matter how much sleep you get or water you drink just will not go away. I have had them at least since I was 11 and couldn't even begin to name all of the products I have used. But this Nyx product works!!

I am light skinned and got the light shade. I was concerned that the orange shade wasn't orange-y enough to neutralize the purple of my under eye circles, but it works very well. It has a great consistency and doesn't crease as the day wears on. I set it with translucent powder, put my powder mineral foundation on top and am good to go.

In the image one eye has the nyx dark circle concealer, trans powder, and powder foundation and the other is bare. One in natural lighting and the other is bathroom lighting.
Adrianna P.
I really enjoy using this product,it really helps cover up my dark circles and dark spots around my face. It's light and buildable, I usually apply it before my foundation. I definitely recommend this product!
Nicki A.
Review for: Light more...
LOVEEEE!!!!! This is my new favorite make up product. I know I will be buying this again. It covers dark blue and purple under eyes with no problem and without creasing!! So pleased.
Anna S.
Long Beach, CA
Consistency is really nice and melt-y and applies easily under the eyes without much tugging or rubbing. The key is to apply this orange tone underneath a skin toned concealer or foundation to cancel out the purple/blue tones first. Set with powder it lasts all day and doesn't crease at all.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.