BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Hannah N.
Review for: Deep more...
I use this everyday! Im a mom of two under three and let me tell you.. these circles are DARK. I never thought I'd be able to find a drug store cover up that would actually work! Thank you NYX!!
Angela B.
This does a good job of color correcting my dark under eye circles. I find it gets just a little bit cakey towards the end of the day but not too bad. It blends very easily. This is my first color correcting product so I can't really compare it to anything but I like it.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Review for: Medium more...
Ehhh... that was what I thought about it.. maybe it's just me I don't know but this Is just my own personal opinion. I purchased this like 2 months ago and applied it but wasn't what I was expecting since I saw and was told that it was just an amazing dark circle eraser.
Keaton B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light more...
Not super impressed with this product. I have major under eye circles and I just feel like this concealer did not do what it says. It did not cover my circles. It is not full coverage or even close to it. Wouldn't purchase again. Would try maybe a different NYx concealer.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this color correcting concealer!! I can wear it on its own on light makeup days or under my concealer. It's very blendable with my finger or a make up sponge. The peachiness easily conceals my dark undereye circles. I'd happily repurchase this product.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Fair more...
NYX Cosmetics is my favorite makeup brand period. NYX products I feel are compared the the quality of MAC products but even better. They have sleek packaging and are very cost friendly. I would rate all NYX product with the highest marks and this concealer is no exception!
Shelby N.
indianapolis
Review for: Light more...
I was so excited about this product, but unfortunately it disappointed me. It wasn't what I expected and did not do much for my dark circles. It is build able but becomes cakey. I do not recommend this product. You can find a better product in the drugstore for sure!
Lisa H.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I don't get a lot of sleep so a good concealer is necessary for under my eyes. This is perfect. It's thick enough to cover without being gloppy. Works great with a brush to get in small spaces under the eyes. Must have in my beauty routine ! I need more for Christmas !
Gabriela A.
Review for: Light more...
This product is very similar to the Bobbi Brown & Pixi undereye concealer except for way more affordable. I love how creamy and high pigmented it is. Keep in mind less is more since it can crease. Overall I am very happy with this product, so happy I gave it a try.
Rifath H.
Royal oak
Review for: Deep more...
I have this in the color 04 deep. It covers not only my dark circles under my eyes but also my dark acne scars and pigmentation. It works very well when you use your fingers to blend out. It covers up so well.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.