BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I've always had dark under eyes tried a lot of stuff, nothing helped. One day I'm shopping for new foundation, and find this while searching. Best. Find. Ever. It not only makes my eyes look bright and normal. It helps with my over all redness and stress rashes. It's been a miracle product for me. I will forever be loyal to nyx cause of this.
Christine S.
Review for: Medium more...
This product works very well on blue or green undertones In dark under eyes circles. The consistency is nice not to dry. It spreads nicely with a brush or beauty blender. It is long lasting if you Set it lightly with a bit of powder.I recommend only applying to the very darkest part of your under eye and blend out from there.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Medium more...
This just is too sheer to cover my dark circles and the darkest option was not sold in my store. However if you have mild dark circles or lighter skin I think this would work really well for you. It keeps your undereyes moisturized and lasts all day.
Macie S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Review for: Light more...
It easily covered my circles under my eyes and other blemishes to my face. The major pros to this product is it stays on your face and is very buildable with other products. The con that i found is it can get cakey if you have a slightly oily face. I will definitely recommend this product to others and will be purchasing again
Seherzada s.
I have light skin and I got the light corrector thinking that it would be a decent shade to cancel out my dark under eye circles, but the color is far too light. It isn't peachy or pink enough to cancel anything out and it basically works as a regular concealer. That being said the formula is thicker then a liquid concealer obviously so it sinks into my fine lines more. It's okay
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
I love getting that highlighted look under my eye. But I also like for my corrector to be light weight but still give enough coverage. This NYX corrector was to thick and hard to work with. It was very cakey and heavy and throu out the day it made my undereye crease up bad. I love nyx products but this one is a no for me.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a good price, about $6 and you get quite an it if product. It's a peachy color which helps to cancel out undereye dark circles. It was kind of emphasizes my dryness I have under my eyes but it definitely covers up the darkness.
Meghann F.
Miami
I think this dark spot concealer is good, it has a smooth finish on skin but I think it doesn't apply for darker skincare tones . It's best for both under eye and blemishes and it does last long . It works well under your foundation. I won't buy this product again but I would still recommend it for people of lighter tones
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I love this to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. It really gets the job done. I used it on dark spots on my face too and it's very full coverage.you just need a little bit. I definitely recommend this especially to my fellow college students lacking in the sleep department. This will cover the dark circles right up.
Ταυρι Ο.
Review for: Light more...
I was unsure before using it because it has a slight orange tint but that tint cancels out the blu-ish circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. It works and doesn't look orange on my skin. I took off a star because if my circles are particularly bad, I sometimes need a light concealer on top, but that's a rare occurrence
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.