BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jasmine T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Medium more...
Gets the job done. I use to conceal and brighten my under eyes. Not the greatest lasting power out there, and I wouldn't use on blemishes, as it tends to cake on me. I wanted a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Boi-ing, and it serves that function pretty well. Will repurchase.
Emily K.
Wrentham
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer to shape my brows. It is a nice full coverage concealer, but it does become slightly cakey, which is common for full coverage. It is definitely thick so I would not put it under my eyes or as foundation, just because I don't want my makeup to feel heavy.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Medium more...
I love that this product comes in a shade for each skintone. It is similar in consistancy to the nyx pot concealer but works well for correcting undereye circles due to the peachy orange colors. It's creamy and easily blendable, it also works well with other concealers over top.
Daniela A.
This product is a life saver! It color corrects like magic. I have very dark circles naturally, and when I do my make-up I always use this to cancel that darkness. It goes on smoothly, nicely pigmented and sits well under my foundation. The end result is a well rested looking face. Very affordable, a must try for everyone.
Julianna O.
San Diego , CA
Dark circles have haunted me for as long as I can remember. This product works very well for me personally, I will say that a little goes a very long way! Too much product leaves you looking cakey and creased. If necessary it builds pretty nicely, just be careful to not put on too much at once.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Deep more...
This product has changed the game for me. I have been on the hunt for the perfect orange/peach corrector for my dark under eye circles. Every product that I've tried has been the wrong color, texture or both. I purchased this concealer in light (by accident), medium b/c the stores never had deep and I thought I could get away with medium...I could not. Finally, I found 2 last containers in Ulta in deep, so I bought it. My first thought was that it didn't look very orange/peach so I thought it would be another bad color match. Boy was I wrong! It matched perfectly! And the texture is awesome! It doesn't sink into the lines under my eyes like all of the other color correctors I tried. For once I have hope that I might actually be able to cover these dark circles. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect concealer to go with it, but for now I am already looking better...thanks NYX!!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Review for: Medium more...
Ehhh... that was what I thought about it.. maybe it's just me I don't know but this Is just my own personal opinion. I purchased this like 2 months ago and applied it but wasn't what I was expecting since I saw and was told that it was just an amazing dark circle eraser.
Keaton B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light more...
Not super impressed with this product. I have major under eye circles and I just feel like this concealer did not do what it says. It did not cover my circles. It is not full coverage or even close to it. Wouldn't purchase again. Would try maybe a different NYx concealer.
Hannah N.
Review for: Deep more...
I use this everyday! Im a mom of two under three and let me tell you.. these circles are DARK. I never thought I'd be able to find a drug store cover up that would actually work! Thank you NYX!!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this color correcting concealer!! I can wear it on its own on light makeup days or under my concealer. It's very blendable with my finger or a make up sponge. The peachiness easily conceals my dark undereye circles. I'd happily repurchase this product.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.