BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
I recently bought this after watching a friend putting on her makeup. She loved it. I'm always looking for a good under eye concealer and this one is amazing. A little goes a long way and I recommend this to anyone that has even the slightest dark circles. The price is perfect too.
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Light more...
I love this under eye concealer. It completely covers my dark circles. But you want to make sure that you apply this before you put on your foundation unlike normal concealers, because the orange pigment can show through unless you cover it with a foundation.
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
This product does a decent job at concealing under eye darkness and bags. However, it does tend to crease quickly if you don't set it right away. The texture of it is smooth, but a little oily feeling.
Lauren M.
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer because it's good at hiding my under eye bags but I wish it came in more color options. This color is a little bit too light for my skintone so I have to be sure to blend it into my foundation more than I do with other concealers that I use.
Mairead O.
Aberdeen, WA
This concealer is amazing, especially for the great price. The NYX Dark Circle Concealer really does conceal dark circles and hardly even creases when set with powder. I would defiantly recommend this to a friend or anyone else for that matter. It's definitely worth trying it out.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
Review for: Light more...
OMG THIS STUFF IS GREAT! It really helps cover up my super dark (purple-like) circles under my eyes. The only issue with it is that it doesn't brighten under my eyes. It covers the dark circles but I still have to use a brighter/lighter concealer to brighten under my eyes.
Taylor W.
Saint Peter
TBH I use this for just about everything. My makeup routine is usually pretty simple and I like to keep it quick as possible so this has gone on everything from dark circles to blemishes. It matches my fair skin tone really well and blends well enough even on bare skin.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is the greatest product I've EVER used for concealing dark circles. I have dark circles no matter how much I sleep and this is the only product that has ever actually covered it and looked natural. Very little creasing (I use a setting powder over it). And super affordable!
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I finally bought this concealer and I'm in love with it. Not only does it cover my dark circles but i also use it all over my face and it works great. It's super creamy, buildable, and blendable. I'd definitely recommend ! It's medium coverage NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Beth S.
Review for: Light, Other more...
I love this concealer.  It completely covers up my dark circles without making my eyes seem dry. I add a thick layer and then bake the look.  Stays on flawlessly all day.  It really is night and day as I have really dark circles.  I recommend this to everyone.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.