BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a good price, about $6 and you get quite an it if product. It's a peachy color which helps to cancel out undereye dark circles. It was kind of emphasizes my dryness I have under my eyes but it definitely covers up the darkness.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I love this to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. It really gets the job done. I used it on dark spots on my face too and it's very full coverage.you just need a little bit. I definitely recommend this especially to my fellow college students lacking in the sleep department. This will cover the dark circles right up.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer to carve out my eyebrows and to prime my eyelids. I do not like it under my eyes because it has a very dry, and thick consistency and it creases badly. It makes my skin look rough and dry. Since it is so thick i like it to carve out my eyebrows and prime my eyes. It also does cover up any darkness, etc.
Daisy S.
Would recommend a looooooot!!! It is full coverage, i use it to correct my eyebrows. It does the job perfectly, and leaves a glam up look! But matches with my natural tone of skin. Does not leave a patchy, or dry look. I love it.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This doesn't have as full coverage as I would like. It does not cover my dark circles and it of settles into my eye creases. It does work on problem spots on my face, that's all I really use it for anymore. I will probably not buy again once it runs out.
Natalie R.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Medium, Light more...
This product is OK, depends how you use it.
I don't think it corrected my dark circles well I had to apply several layers. I use to use this with a concealer brush and blend it with a beauty blender. It feels waxy not creamy, I wouldn't repurchase only because I like more of a liquid form, I like the color selection
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff is ok.. I don't actually use it for dark circles unless I'm having a really bad dark circle day because it makes my under eyes look kinda strange. It's great for carving out brows though! I just notice that if I try to do a light layer under my eyes it doesn't do much and if I try to go heavier it gets cakey
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I loved this until I started trying other stuff then I realized it moves around a lot even when I try and set it. It’s great at color correction it just settles into lines and moves a bit much for me so you have to not set it and just smooth it out every so often. I do recommend it for those with really discolored under eyes.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Light more...
Works ok to cover my dark circles. I have to layer a bit and definitely set it other wise it will settle into my fine lines. It also has a peach undertone to help cancel out the dark circles so I prefer to use under foundation.
Melissa W.
Portville, NY
I got this as a Christmas gift and was reluctant to try it out. I ran out of my usual dark circle concealer so I decided to give this a try. It worked better! Goes on effortlessly with a concealer brush and easily packaged. It's now my favorite!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.