BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kaitlyn D.
I just recently purchased this product, and found that, for the price, it has great coverage. It's smooth and easy to apply and it hasn't dried out my skin at all since I've started using it. I'll definitely be buying again.
Lizette R.
Santa Ana
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer does help I have dark circles and it is amazing I use the orange concealer and then I go over it with this concealer it's fine and creamy the only downfall is that it does tend to give u a dewy look on your under eye but I still purchase it because it gives me great coverage😊
20twobeauty T.
https://goo.gl/search/Irmo,+South+Carolina Irmo, South Carolina, Town in South Carolina
My teenage daughter has really dark circles under her eyes, I always do her makeup for her and I always put this down first and it takes away all the darkness.. the orange shade is the best at hiding black/blue under eyes! You need this in your collection. NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Erika H.
If you are not able to afford a more expensive brand of concealer, then I would absolutely recommend NYX brand. That goes for any makeup not just concealer. This product in particular does exactly what it's meant to do. It covers everything, and is build able. So you can start with a little, and build up to the type of coverage your looking for!
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
Review for: Fair more...
It does the job of color correcting really well (cancels out dark circles)! I applied it by patting it in with my finger. It's almost an oily formula though, so it seemed to get weird in my creases. If you're looking for something light to go with natural makeup, this is a good cheap option!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer because of its coloring and how it matches my skin tone. The product is best for acne and under the eyes baggage. It blends nicely and goes on evenly. I would recommend this product to others!
Anna F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Deep more...
I have dark circles under my eyes and I like to use this to cover them up. I have dry under eyes so I usually use a hydrating primer first, and then this with a skin colored concealer on top. It really helps.
Maral S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Medium, Light, Fair more...
Love these concealers. I have very light fair skin and I use the medium one for dark circles around my eyes. I put on foundation over the concealer and it hides the dark circles. It works so good. It is long lasting and worked well with my dry skin. It didn't make my face look cakey. Love it.
Hannah R.
Miami
I have really noticeable dark circles and I have tried so many different ways to cover them up, this stuff works really well but when I applied it with my brush it was kind of streaky and it took a few coats to get full coverage. Application was a lot better with my silicone beauty blender.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a pretty decent product. I've found that I don't use it too much because I don't have that bad of dark circles. It's very creamy and applies well. I found other NYX concealers to work a little better but hey this might be great if you have worse under eye discoloration than myself..
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.