BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
I use this to clean up my eyebrows which I love it for that reason! One day I decided to use it on certain areas on my face to cover up acne scars. I was a little skeptical because it didn't seem very full coverage but to my surprise it works like a charm! I love it and the price. It's a must have for me
Heather L.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I've always had super dark circles under my eyes. I've never found a concealer that covers them completely. This one worked wonders for under my eyes & made me look refreshed. This worked way better than other drugstore competitors I've tried. Will definitely buy this again & recommend to friends.
Sarah G.
Lake worth , FL
Review for: Medium more...
The NYx concelar didn't work for me it didn't really cover up my under eye darkness or of my blemishes it was really streaky on my skin the color was good but other than that I dont really love it for my under eye
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Review for: Medium more...
I have used this concealer up to the point i am scraping the pot clean to get the last out of it. The color has just enough amount of yellow and orange based tone to balance out the purple undertones when it comes to dark circles. I have bought this over and over because nothing compares. Very cheap at easy to find
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the shade of this it brightens the under eye very nicely. It blends easily and a little goes a long way. My only con is that it can cause a little creasing but if you bake it it keeps it to a minimum. Overall J would highly recommend this to someone that suffers with bad dark circles.
Erin W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great coverage and would highly recommend this product to anyone. Great price and love this brand. There aren't really any pros or cons for this item. To me this item is just like any high end brand. I love it !
Diana G.
Does it's job for a decent affordable price. Not as creamy as higher end but still blendable. I purchase this for my teen while she is learning how to apply makeup and still not into higher end yet (thank goodness)! Definitely reccomend. Choose the appropriate color and apply a lighter concealer over top for best coverage just as you would a corrector.
Annabel K.
The best product of its kind on the market! I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to hide those dark circles quickly! It is better than the other products similar to it from higher end brands like Nars! I will be refilling this for sure! And singing its praises!!
Chris D.
Hookerton, NC
Review for: Deep more...
This Concealer is sooo good for covering dark circles I swear by this product is a good corrector to put before your Concealer. It's not heavy at all and it glides on the skin so nicely. My favorite way to apply this is with my ring finger because it melts the product so beautifully and gives a nice even layer for your Concealer. I love tha they also have more shades in this corrector for various skin tones! Also you can't beat the price! :)
Tess Z.
Novato, CA
This is sooooo good for the price! It covers my dark circles perfectly and the consistency is so thin that it doesn't crease or make my concealer sit weird on top. I appreciate that NYX has different colors for different skin tones or level of darkness under the eyes. I got the light shade and it works perfectly! And for only $5 you can't beat it! So much better than spending a fortune on high end correctors.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.