BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Portville, NY
I got this as a Christmas gift and was reluctant to try it out. I ran out of my usual dark circle concealer so I decided to give this a try. It worked better! Goes on effortlessly with a concealer brush and easily packaged. It's now my favorite!
Merissa S.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Deep more...
Okay, I have really dark under eye circles, and this
product covers up LITERALLY EVERYTHING. It's so
hard to actually find a concealer that truly covers
everything. It's easy to apply, buildable, and definitely
worth my money. I've repurchased a couple times,
and I will again.
Anna Z.
Review for: Light more...
College is one of those places where you are running on coffee, redbull, barely any sleep, and some naps here and there. The dark circles under my eyes were too real. The peachy color of this product did just the right thing to my under eye area. I looked like my bright and bubbly self. If only people knew I had slept less than 4 hours.
Kelsey F.
Altus
Personally for me, I have really dark circles under my eye and I didn't see much coverage with this I have a a difficult time finding correctors and concealers to cover my under eye as for blemishes I think it covers well! The consistency was a little thick for my liking but over all not too bad for the price
Meaghann S.
Review for: Fair more...
My first time using a color corrector. This is a really good one! I'm surprised at how much it actually cancels out. Foundation & concealer layers well over it. I'm sure I'll be using it more during the school year!!!
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
Review for: Medium more...
This under eye circle concealer does somewhat work. When I first bought it I thought it would be a creamy concealer and that it would be full coverage. It was not creamy you really have to swirl your finger in the jar to get a good amount of product. I will try a darker shade next time and maybe that will work better to conceal my VERY dark under eye circles.
Megan B.
Ogden, UT
This product does not crease and it gives a natural highlight to my face. Its not only good for dark under eyes but for applying it to the bridge of my nose and under my eye brows for an amazing highlight look. I'm not rating this with the full 5 stars because of its design. I love having a brush or sponge attached to my concealer for easy application.
lorenna F.
FINISH: Lightweight. Neither dry nor very creamy TEXTURE / APPLICATION: Creamy, light texture, little orange pigment. Easy to spread, lightly tapping to cover the stain. I needed to apply more product to cover better. RESULT: It softened very well the tone of my look. Did not weigh, did not mark the lines
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Medium more...
I don't think I'm advanced enough in my makeup skills to use this correctly, honestly. I have serious blue/grey undereye circles at all times. They just stay there. I haven't found anything to really eliminate them. This helps adjust the tone a bit, but is nowhere near full coverage (for this purpose).
Danica S.
Review for: Deep more...
I think this product is great but I think the brand has better products in their line. I prefer IT cosmetics circle concealing over everything but as an alternative this is suitable as well. It is less expensive too.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.