BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Macie S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Review for: Light more...
It easily covered my circles under my eyes and other blemishes to my face. The major pros to this product is it stays on your face and is very buildable with other products. The con that i found is it can get cakey if you have a slightly oily face. I will definitely recommend this product to others and will be purchasing again
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Medium more...
This just is too sheer to cover my dark circles and the darkest option was not sold in my store. However if you have mild dark circles or lighter skin I think this would work really well for you. It keeps your undereyes moisturized and lasts all day.
Seherzada s.
I have light skin and I got the light corrector thinking that it would be a decent shade to cancel out my dark under eye circles, but the color is far too light. It isn't peachy or pink enough to cancel anything out and it basically works as a regular concealer. That being said the formula is thicker then a liquid concealer obviously so it sinks into my fine lines more. It's okay
Meghann F.
Miami
I think this dark spot concealer is good, it has a smooth finish on skin but I think it doesn't apply for darker skincare tones . It's best for both under eye and blemishes and it does last long . It works well under your foundation. I won't buy this product again but I would still recommend it for people of lighter tones
Daisy S.
Would recommend a looooooot!!! It is full coverage, i use it to correct my eyebrows. It does the job perfectly, and leaves a glam up look! But matches with my natural tone of skin. Does not leave a patchy, or dry look. I love it.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a good price, about $6 and you get quite an it if product. It's a peachy color which helps to cancel out undereye dark circles. It was kind of emphasizes my dryness I have under my eyes but it definitely covers up the darkness.
Ταυρι Ο.
Review for: Light more...
I was unsure before using it because it has a slight orange tint but that tint cancels out the blu-ish circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. It works and doesn't look orange on my skin. I took off a star because if my circles are particularly bad, I sometimes need a light concealer on top, but that's a rare occurrence
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This doesn't have as full coverage as I would like. It does not cover my dark circles and it of settles into my eye creases. It does work on problem spots on my face, that's all I really use it for anymore. I will probably not buy again once it runs out.
Brianna D.
Review for: Fair more...
So I have pretty fair skin, so my dark circles can be very noticeable. This product works okay, but it could be much better. It was inexpensive, and it’s easy to apply with your fingers but sometimes can heat up and become a bit cakey/oily. Recommend if you’re not looking to spend a ton of money for a decent product.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Medium more...
I used this product for areas under my eyes. I have dark areas under my eyes and before applying my foundation this goes on first. Also, love the packaging too.i really would recommend my friends and family to use this concealer.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.