BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
As someone who suffers from insomnia and being a mom to two kids, I ended up having darker eye circles and have been looking for stuff to cover them up. And recently, I came upon this item at my local drugstore and picked it up. I tried it on last nigt and I must say that it is so amazing and feels light weight and love the coverage it gives me! Definitely worth trying!
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product did its job by color correcting my dark circles Underneath my eyes. I put it over my foundation, but under my concealer. However, after about an hour, the product has set in my crease and makes my undereyes look so dry and cracked! Even when I bake my undereyes, it still creases. It might be bc of how super creamy the product is? Not sure, but I had to stop using it bc it made me look so cakey.
Karitza B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer for under eye darkness. Its the right shade of peach for my skintine. I use it everyday day. The formula is light and creamy. Ive used it for blemishes as well and it works ok however the best use for it is under eye darkness. The product comes in a little jar but ive had mine for a long time and have re brought the item again.
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
I feel like I have finally found the concealer for me! I have very fair skin with dark under eyes that I find so hard to cover up. This has a great orange tint to it that helps cover those bad boys up real nice. You can use it by itself, or if you want to go even more coverage, you can add your favorite concealer over it as well. Does not feel heavy
Colleen M.
Review for: Deep more...
These get 4 stars specifically for the price! While it's not the best corrector I've ever used, the value is undeniable. It's a bit thick, especially if you compare it to Urban Decay's liquid color correctors, but it blends and sets in place well.
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Fair more...
I almost always wear concealer under my eyes. I've had this little jar for what feels like a few years - it lasts forever! Sometimes I feel like this shade doesn't quite match my skin if I'm not wearing foundation too - that's the only thing that makes it weird for me.
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I have light/beige skin and this completely hid my dark circles. I use it under foundation and then set it and it lasts all day. I had been using a yellow corrector but this orange one actually works. I apply it using my fingers, let it set for a min and then use a blender to cover with foundation
April F.
del city, OK
Review for: Medium more...
I have been looking for a really good under eye dark circle reducer. I was told about NYX and have several of their products already. Many concealer I have don't work as they state so you're looking worse than before. My friend stated this does exactly what it says. I need to invest in this, but need to find it online or in the store to purchase.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Review for: Light more...
I have been using this dark circle corrector for a while now and I do like it, especially for the price. It is pretty thick in my opinion so I feel it's best to use a little at a time, and blend out with a BB. It does it's job at concealing, I also like this product to conceal and spots! I do recommend this product if you aren't wanting to spend an arm & a leg on concealer.
Nicole  C.
Surprise, AZ
I'm pretty impressed with this dark circle corrector. My only problem with this product is that I wish it blended into my skin a little bit better. I love the fact that it contains coconut oil. It really does what it says it's going to do. I put the color corrector on first and then apply my concealer, finishes off by foundation and voila!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.