BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jayla M.
Addison, IL
This product is super creamy and a dream to apply. It's sadly not full coverage, and not build-able like most products for your under eye area, but if your looking for a medium coverage concealer it's perfect. I've been using it for months and still can't find another concealer as creamy!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
I have struggled with deep, dark circles since I was a child, and every time I try a new product, I don't get my hopes up too high. After buying the Nyx Dark Circle Concealer, I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product! It covers my dark circles very well, and the pinky shade makes them look almost nonexistent. I absolutely adore this product!
Rubiia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dont really believe this is good dark circle concealer i personally do not believe it has good coverage i purchased this item not so long ago and expected more out of the product maybe i chose the wrong color which was a bit darker then my skin tone but i dont really like this concealer
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I really wanted this product to be great but it wasnt as great as expected. It covers up my never ending dark circles great, but it creases on me A LOT! It worked better on me using a mini beauty blender than a brush it blended out more and I usually put it on before I apply foundation considering it has a bit of an orangey tint to it in order to color correct.
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA
This product seemed promising, but was a bit too cakey and crease-y for my forty-something skin. Perhaps with a bit of oil and setting powder it might do the job. Color wise, it was pretty decent at color correction. Pigment wise, definitely medium to full coverage. Not very creamy, more of a paste. Would probably suit younger and smoother eyes better. Mine are neither. Lol. Worth a try if you dont have major eye wrinkles.
Iliana C.
Review for: Light more...
It was okay maybe the color was to light but It was not much coverage. I will continue using it to cover up blemishes but the application/blending is not the greatest you need to warm it up with your fingers before blending. I have not tried it with a brush maybe the blending will be better so I will have to try out and see.
Halley L.
Review for: Fair more...
I like this product, it is the type of concealer I use in combo with other light concealers. It does seem to cancel the blue tones a bit, but gives minimal coverage, but that's ok with me. I would actually want to try going up a shade to see if the shade up has more peachy correction ability than the lightest shade... sometimes that's the case with corrector shades.
Haley M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Light more...
I docked a star because this product doesn't have the best staying power or coverage in the world. However, I'm pretty happy with its ability to color-correct for the affordable price I paid for it. I have pretty bad dark circles (it's an inherited trait), and Nyx's dark circle concealer has a nice orangey tone to it that really off-sets the deep purple of my undereyes!
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Does not have super high coverage, but does a great job on color correcting with its peachy undertones. It blends into the under eye really easily and smoothly, and is also very moisturizing with coconut oil in it. Overall it is a very good everyday concealer
Rebecca G.
Centreville
Review for: Fair more...
This product really disappointed me. I have dark circles under my eyes that take some doing to conceal. I bought this product with high hopes that a little under the eyes would solve my problem. This product is so thick and cake you under the eyes that it makes your problem ten times worse. It creates lines under your eyes that powder only emphasizes.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.