BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Stacia T.
This is one of my favorite potted concealers. It's great for under eyes and hiding blemishes. It's not the easiest to blend out but it does do the job, it also works as a eyeshadow primer if you have nothing else. I will continue to buy this because it always comes in handy in one way or another.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep more...
This product was priced phenomenally and worked great! I use it under my eyes since I have absolutely terrible dark circles. It went on smooth and blended well with my other makeup. The packaging is nice and clean and not too dramatic and over the top. Definitely recommend any of the NYX products
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Review for: Light more...
I enjoy using this concealer for my dark circles. It conceals pretty good without looking thick and cakes. It is actually pretty hydrating and comfortable under my eyes. This product does not blend out well with a brush and kinda difficult to use a beauty sponge. I rated this product with 4 stars because I have to use my fingers. Other than that, I do recommend as a good concealer from the drugstore.
Lisa A.
This product is very helpful and I absolutely love it. I go to sleep late at times because of school work and more. So when I wake up the next morning, I have dark circles under my eyes. I didn't want to go to school or anywhere with dark circles so I got this product and boy can I say, it really does cover your dark circles. When I put it on, I could barely tell I had dark circles. I absolutely love this product. If you are a person who doesn't really get much sleep and you get dark circles, I recommend that you try this product.
Samantha P.
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who suffers from extreme under eye circles, this stuff is amazing. The orangey tone really does help to counter and cover the blueish circles. I use it over foundation and under concealer. Can't rave enough about it. I love this stuff. It's super affordable, but great quality- like almost all products by NYX. Definitely recommend it if you're a fellow dark-circled lady (or gent)!
Skye T.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer though I use it as an eyelid primer! It blends beautifully and makes ALL of my shadows pop. The price is amazing and it lasts all day. Super easy to use though if you gave nails, it'll get under them from the pot.
I prefer my fingers over a brush.
Buy some!
Celia G.
Avondale , AZ
Review for: Medium more...
My ride or die product super affordable long lasting helps mute out color pigment it's comparable to high end products for a cheaper price packing is so sheek and cute totally would buy over and over again also great as an eye lid primer to make your shadow last all day long.
Brenda N.
Review for: Medium more...
I LOVE this concealer. As someone who works at night or is simply an insomniac this is an affordable concealer that can cover those undereye demons! I recommend this for those who need a quick fix for the undereyes if you're attending an event or even school and you just want to look "awake" This is great for you it's a lot cheaper than the pixi one but I heard that one is good too!
Niariah F.
Birmingham
Review for: Deep more...
This is a good concealer and was inexpensive at Ulta. I was expecting it to be able to cover my dark circles and veins under my eyes. The consistency was okay but it could be a little thicker. I could still very much see my under eye problem areas after using. I expected more from this product.
Jacqueline C.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I have sun spots on my forehead that are quite dark and I am always trying concealer to hide them along with the dark circles under my eyes. I purchased this concealer about 3 months ago and it works great! It blends well and it lasts all day. I have very fair skin and its very good at color correcting. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a little coverage in trouble spots.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.