BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Nicole  C.
Surprise, AZ
I'm pretty impressed with this dark circle corrector. My only problem with this product is that I wish it blended into my skin a little bit better. I love the fact that it contains coconut oil. It really does what it says it's going to do. I put the color corrector on first and then apply my concealer, finishes off by foundation and voila!
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Review for: Light more...
Affordable price. Goes on smooth and is very light weight. The pod is very small and I feel the coverage could be a bit better. It will definitely cover your dark eyes but you would have to use almost the whole pod. I do not recommend this.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Great to use to cover up dark circles, to conceal or to carve out your eyebrows. You get a lot of product for a good price. The packaging is nice I like the glass packaging. This product is very creamy and blendable. I have it in fair and works for my skin tone.
Cat G.
Houston
This is my favorite dark circle corrector!!! It's not too pigmented, so it's easy to work with. It's also made with clay, so it has a creamy, smooth texture that glides and doesn't crease! If you're dark circles are really dark, you may not be as impressed as I am, but it lightened everything up enough to make me look lifted and awake!
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
Review for: Light more...
It works, it's great for spot treating those dark circles that I get, so you know, no biggie! I love it, as A mom I get those dark circles so as you can imagine I need this product in my make-up bag! I'd recommend it! and if you're looking for the cheaper thing this is for you!
Nicole G.
Bristol
I love this brand and the color was perfect but my only issue is that the concealer was a little heavy and that you really have to work it into your skin it would be a good winter concealer or if you are doing a full face makeup look but day today this concealer is a little heavy but still great coverage and the price isn't too bad
Emily A.
This product is my absolute holy grail, ride or die, best ever undereye concealer. I have pretty heavy bags under my eyes and so I expect a lot from a concealer that claims to brighten and minimize that area. This is the only drug store concealer that I have found that works at all and it rivals the higher-end Sephora-based brands that I have tried. Definitely recommend.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dark circle concealer is just okay. It creases really heavily under the eyes on me, but it did color correct my dark circles. You get a fair amount of product for the price as well, but I ended up using it to prime my eyes, not color correct. I wouldn't recommend this over other color correctors such as the LA Girl pro concealers.
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
Review for: Light more...
This is probably my favorite drugstore color corrector. I use the peach color under my eyes to cancel out my dark circles. I do notice a difference in my circles when I don't put this product on before my foundation and concelar. It's a very small container but it's great for traveling and lasts a really long time. I apply this with a small stipple brush.
Chelsea M.
Shamong, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
Love, love , love the NYX Dark Circle Concealer. It's my favorite drugstore concealer (only to be rivaled with the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand). It brightens the under eye and covers up dark circles. I love that it doesn't sink into your fine lines like some concealers can. I always have a backup of this!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.