BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had really bad under eye circles almost all my life. When I started using this product it changed my life. It really does cover all of the dark circles and it last a good 8 hrs before it starts to wear off a bit. The best way to apply it is with a brush or your fingers and patting it in. It's important to always set it with a translucent powder first. The way I apply it is before I do my foundation.
Sybil W.
I like that it does do what it claims in regards to making the look of the dark shadowing around my eyes look better, however, the best peach toned color corrector that I have come across is E.L.F.'s Peach Color Correcting Stick, that I not only use around my eye area but on other places on my face, where there is hyperpigmentation, and it is the perfect peach tone for my skin, which is why, I definitely plan to continue to buying the E.L.F. Peach Color Correcting Stick for sure.

I did come across this product before E.L.F. Peach Color Correcting Stick, so I do plan on using up the two jars of it that I have, but I actually don't plan to buy anymore.
Brenda G.
Review for: Fair more...
I got my nyx concealer at Target for less than 10$. It was a huge hit for me. I always apply with clean fingers and blend in with either my finger tips or a beauty sponge. The formula is very creamy and blendable. I like that it gives me a more rested look and does a great job of covering up my tired undereye circles. I really think this concealer is better than a lot of concealers I've tried because it doesn't crease in my undereyes and it looks very natural. I definitely recommend it.
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Omg! I just used a little bit in a quick hurry this morning but had to stop once I seen the difference after putting it on one eye. I've had other products brighten the dark circles on my eyes, but nothing like this! I can imagine what it'll look like after I actually take time to put my makeup on. I can't wait to use this at my next photo shoot, no more photoshopping my eyes!! Love!
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
Love this stuff. I have super dark circles that are hereditary. No matter how much water I drink, or sleep I get they are always front and center. It definitely ages me. The problem is I also have DRY under eyes and most full coverage concealer are also drying. So when I found this, it was the answer to my prayers. It adds that extra layer of coverage I need to brighten up my under eyes, but doesn't dry them out or slip around like most pot concealers can. It does crease a little even if I set it, but I have pretty crepey under eyes so it's not all the concealer. I still continue to purchase and use this, so that certainly says something.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product is so inexpensive yet so good! I use this as more of a color corrector under my true concealer rather than a concealer itself. Since it is thick, you have to be careful about not building it up too much as it will crease but if applied sparingly it adds the perfect amount of extra coverage. I love that it comes in fair shades since many color correctors are orange and too dark on my fair skin. If you're looking for a little added coverage, than this is for you!
Meagan G.
Review for: Medium more...
Use this daily! I love NYX products. This dark circle concealer definitely does the job. Sometimes I apply this concealer with some of my Fit Me concealer to achieve the highlighted look under my eyes. Easy to apple with a concealer brush. Creamy and does not leave fine lines. Would recommend setting with a powder after application so you get no creases.
Amanda R.
Review for: Fair more...
I’m so disappointed in this product. This is the first time NYX has disappointed me. I have bad dark circles that no drugstore product can cover and I was hoping I’d finally found something at a drugstore price point. Unfortunately this didn’t work at all. The coverage was so light. It sat weirdly on my skin and didn’t blend out well. Worst of all it made my under eye area look crepey and awful. I’ve tried it multiple times but ultimately this was a waste of money and I won’t be using it again.
Ashlie P.
love this color correcting concealer ! i used up my whole jar ! have to pick up another one. I use a brush and cover my under eyes after ive primed my face...i then go in with foundation. This really does work and last. My sister has horrible dark circles and i used this on her and they went right away! It was for a wedding and lasted the whole night !!
Susan O.
Cincinnati, OH
My dark circles are no. joke. AND, my undereyes are pretty dry and can sometimes even have flaky skin, so finding  a corrector that will work under concealer without being too much is hard. This product works best in light layers to build up coverage, and needs some warming up for it to blend well. I'd recommend using fingers to apply. About 2 light layers of this and i'm good to go in with concealer. It's a great alternative to some higher-end options!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.