BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
I guess you can say my dark circles are very noticeable with my pale skin. So i needed something to cover the purple dark circles other than regular concealer. I bought the NYX orange dark circle corrector, and im so happy i did! I use it under my Elf HD photo finish concealer and powder and it works great! It also keeps my liquid concealer and foundation on longer.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: Light more...
Yes yes yes. When I first tried this product I thought it was slippery and would hate it but honestly, it works so well. Make sure you set it and you'll be fine. I do wish the product was closer to the top of the jar because you do have to put your finger deep in but it works well :)
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Good for cancelling dark circles.

I use this as a lid primer for the tiny blue veins and under eyes to cancel dark circles. I do not notice creasing. On the lid I will set with a transition color to help application of eyeshadow. Great for cancelling blue purple tones.
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I would consider this a good medium coverage option. I have had really dark undereye circles my entire life. I like using this as a quick and easy to blend option that doesn't require me to use a full face of makeup. I find a lot of concealers to look wrong texture wise in comparison to my bare face, however this just disappears. When I'm trying to get as much done as possible in under five minutes this is always what I reach for.
Rubiia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dont really believe this is good dark circle concealer i personally do not believe it has good coverage i purchased this item not so long ago and expected more out of the product maybe i chose the wrong color which was a bit darker then my skin tone but i dont really like this concealer
Jayla M.
Addison, IL
This product is super creamy and a dream to apply. It's sadly not full coverage, and not build-able like most products for your under eye area, but if your looking for a medium coverage concealer it's perfect. I've been using it for months and still can't find another concealer as creamy!
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA
This product seemed promising, but was a bit too cakey and crease-y for my forty-something skin. Perhaps with a bit of oil and setting powder it might do the job. Color wise, it was pretty decent at color correction. Pigment wise, definitely medium to full coverage. Not very creamy, more of a paste. Would probably suit younger and smoother eyes better. Mine are neither. Lol. Worth a try if you dont have major eye wrinkles.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I really wanted this product to be great but it wasnt as great as expected. It covers up my never ending dark circles great, but it creases on me A LOT! It worked better on me using a mini beauty blender than a brush it blended out more and I usually put it on before I apply foundation considering it has a bit of an orangey tint to it in order to color correct.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
I have struggled with deep, dark circles since I was a child, and every time I try a new product, I don't get my hopes up too high. After buying the Nyx Dark Circle Concealer, I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product! It covers my dark circles very well, and the pinky shade makes them look almost nonexistent. I absolutely adore this product!
Rebecca G.
Centreville
Review for: Fair more...
This product really disappointed me. I have dark circles under my eyes that take some doing to conceal. I bought this product with high hopes that a little under the eyes would solve my problem. This product is so thick and cake you under the eyes that it makes your problem ten times worse. It creates lines under your eyes that powder only emphasizes.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.