BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
erika h.
Review for: Deep more...
I thought i would never find a concealer that i love as much as the nyx when i found this i grabbed my shade and off to heaven i was with it i took a pale color tho it has good coverage and doeant crease under my eyes
Brandi F.
Hamilton, MT
This is a great full coverage concealer. This concealer stays put all day without looking cakey. This definitely makes me look like I had a full nights sleep. This holds up through the entire day without needing to reapply.
Oksana S.
North vancouver, BC
Does not cover any of the blue/purple under eyes and always seperates and concealer or foundation I put on top! It helps to put eyeshadow primer underneath, but will not ever purchase again.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Mmmmm I'm kinda on the fence with this. I keep trying it but it doesn't cover my very dark circles. I've even purchased a darker shade to see if that would counteract the blue more but no. I feel I'm destined to have these eye circles walking into the room before me lol.
Francesca S.
Review for: Light more...
Yo tengo este corrector y me gusta ya que cumple todas sus funciones excepto por que al ser redondo y no tener aplicador es un poco difícil no es como el corrector HD
Sharina G.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This does the job and cancels out some of the blue under my eyes. I even use
It on some blemish spots. I then put skin color concealer on top and buff it in. There is also a good amount in the pot and lasts a long time cause a little goes a long way.
Megan B.
Adelaide
Review for: Fair more...
Good product. I have really dark circles and it covers them pretty well. The pot it comes in is a bit annoying as it's hard to get the product out. But other than that it's great!
Cayla S.
Carmel, IN
It's not super pigmented, I've definitely seen more, but it does contrast against dark circles well because of its peachy tones to it. not too drying either which is nice
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
I love this concealer! The orange pigment covers my dark circles super well, while the coconut oil in it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with great coverage all day!
Nicole P.
Adelaide
Review for: Medium more...
Love this for color correcting. It is pigmented and easy to blend out with either a beauty blender or a brush. The packaging is nice and small easy to travel with.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.