BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Ruby G.
Review for: Fair more...
I would call this a dupe for Mac's cream concealer. It's so easy to blend, it's so precise when used with an angled brush and long lasting when set. The price makes it worth it and I recommend it 100%.
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't crease. It also covers my dark circles and doesn't disappear when I add finishing powder to my face. Lasts a long time and you only need a little bit.
Laura C.
Rotherham
This is the cheaper version of the Mac studio finish concealer! It's lightweight, full coverage and has a great shade range. I love this product for giving my foundation a helping hand when my skin is bad. I cannot wait to repurchase!!! It's now my staple product.
Abbey B.
aberdeen, aberdeen
Review for: Fair more...
These peachy coloured concealers are great for cancelling out some of the darkness of under eye circles. The formula is soft, blends well and is comfortable to wear. I didn't experience any creasing with this product. I would buy it again when I finally run out.
Nès O.
Pour moi, j'ai découvert cette marque par ce produit. Je l'ai trop aimé dès la première utilisation. Un réel plaisir pour mes yeux. Une couverture parfaite avec longue durée. Un coup de coeur
Davina B.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Great product for a great price. This product is fantastic at covering up dark circles. I really like the formula of this corrector. It's thick and a little drier/not as creamy. Normally I like creamier products but I like that this corrector isn't as creamy because it stays in place and doesn't move anywhere when I add concealer on top of it (you don't have to add concealer on top but I do when I want a more brightening/highlighted under eye). I find this product applies best with a synthetic brush. Sometimes I apply with a flat concealer brush and blend out I why my fingers and sometimes I apply it with a domed/rounded concealer or synthetic eyeshadow brush.
Beth F.
UK , northampton
I always always have dark circles underneath my eyes, but without a doubt this product is sooooo good, it helps hide away those dark circles and no puffiness, it's a must have product
Nicolle M.
Review for: Deep more...
Great concealer. I have pretty deep multicolored undereye circles and it covered them perfectly. It creased a little bit, but if you set it correctly then its great. It's best applied with a brush and blends great. Definitely buy it, you won't regret it.
Isobella T.
Taunton , ['', '', '']
Review for: Light more...
This product is compact and a great handbag makeup. It applies well to the skin, and builds well. I prefer to use it under my eye to cover bags which it definitely does! A great product.
Abbie C.
Southport
Honestly the best concealer I have tried . I use this for my dark circles, highlighting different areas on my face and outlining my brows definitely my go-to product to use and would highly recommend and buy again
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.