BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kelsey C.
london, ON
Easy glide on texture. When applied with a Concealer brush it has great staying power and brightens up my dark circles. I find the consistency to be slightly sheer and would like it to be a little more pigmented.
Aqsa S.
Glasgow, Scotland
I purchased the nyx orange corrector as i have hyper-pigmentation around my mouth that causes my foundation to appear darker. I was thinking about purchasing this for a while and I'm glad i did! It has a creamy consistency and is highly pigmented, meaning you can use a little product and it does the job of colour correcting. I simply apply a thin layer around my mouth (patting it on with a brush) before i apply my foundation and it looks perfect, though it does take a little time to blend out.

I did also try using this under my eyes to correct dark circles (my dark circles aren't that severe) however, i found that some of the orange would still show through even after applying concealer and powder and so i decided not to use it for this purpose.
Shelby C.
Lower Sackville , NS
Review for: Fair more...
I have very bad dark bags under my eyes and I’ve never had anything rang covered my bags as good as this stuff does . Definitely worth the money you spend if you don’t wanna have any bags for the works too see
floraltina Х.
Review for: Medium, Deep, Fair, Light more...
the perfect one <3  i love the testure the color , it's awesome for every girl This product is a life save. It's a must have product for oily skin. My skin is oily and I have pores. After using my fondation is flawless he corvers the pores and my fondation lasts the whole day I love it. It's an essentiel for me so yeaah i would buy
Vikki B.
I absolutely love this stuff. Great consistency and goes on easily to cover my dark circles. I usually apply with a brush for best coverage. This is definitely the best of the under eye concealers I've used.
Danika S.
Love the dark circle concealer! It makes me look awake even on my most tired days! It's perfect to wear to work on a day that I'm feeling tired! Gives the appearance I'm awake and ready to take on the day.
Erin C.
North Vancouver
Review for: Fair more...
Nice for colour correcting. A little bit thick and not great for being sanitary but overall good product. I used this for years in high school covering my dark circles from late night studying(or partying)
Ruby G.
Review for: Fair more...
I would call this a dupe for Mac's cream concealer. It's so easy to blend, it's so precise when used with an angled brush and long lasting when set. The price makes it worth it and I recommend it 100%.
Tiffany Q.
courtenay
Review for: Light more...
image pretty dark circles all the time and it's super hard to find things that cover them and this is one of the few that actually works love it especially for the winter when I am pale and need it the most
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't crease. It also covers my dark circles and doesn't disappear when I add finishing powder to my face. Lasts a long time and you only need a little bit.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.