BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Davina B.
London, AK
I think this is exceptional. I'm a shade 2 and it really cancels out all the blue darkness under my eyes. It's cheap and I think better than the far more expensive Bobbi brown "tinted eye brightener". One great aspect of it is the texture and shape of the pot which is great and makes it very easy to put on with a couple of finger swipes. I'll continue to buy it and would be surprised if there was a better one on the market.
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario
I've been self conscious of my under eye circles for years and years and have tried literally dozens of concealers with no progress, it would just make my circles look grey. This is amazing!! Especially for the price. I finally feel confident. I use it in the shade medium, and let the product warm up on my fingers for better application - I didn't find it applied well with a brush. You do need to set this, otherwise it will crease.
Brianna M.
Sudbury, Ont
I bought this on a whim at a local rexal one time when it was on clearance and I wish picked up a few more. This does a good job at covering up my dark circles under my eyes. I like to apply it with my finger, so far it's been the best way. I have been using it everyday for 5 months now and I'm just starting to hit the bottom.
Sammy T.
Thunder Bay , ON
I bought this product after hearing great things about it on YouTube. I was pretty disappointed with it unfortunately. I found it to be drying under my eyes and causes LOTS of creasing under my eyes throughout the day. It also didn't provide much more coverage than an average concealer so I've just decided to skip this corrector. Hopefully I can find a better product out there!
Roxana P.
Caracas
It's a pretty good product, it hides my dark circle but not completely so if you have pretty bad dark circle it would only make it less visible but that's it. If you don't have bad dark circle it would definitely help you to cover everything.
Sha S.
I have gone and repurchased this again and again! For years I struggled with finding a right shade of concealer for my skin. I usually pop this under my eyes and blend it all in before applying my concealer and it honestly gives a great finish. It doesn't crease and brightens my under eye. This is quite pigmented so you don't need tonnes of it to get the job done!
Marina G.
Palma de Mallorca
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I don't know how it would work on others, due to the fact I have high pretruding cheek bones, but I feel like my dark circles appeared darker in the outline of my cheeks and corners of my eyes than with out. It may work for other face shapes but not in mine.
Dina W.
I love this stuff. It's very quickly become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I have extremely dark under eye circles and when I use this under my usual concealer all darkness is completely undetectable. It's my favourite ever!
Patricia A.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks and so far I like it. It covers without looking super white and over the top. It matches my skin tone perfectly. The only issue is that it's a little slick but that's usually fixed with a little translucent powder.
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
I hereditarily have dark circles under my eyes, so no amount of serums or treatments will help. I am also very pale so a large amount of color correctors look really off on my skin. The shade of this is perfect for hiding any under eye darkness. The formula thick enough to camouflage but not too thick. Product layers great on top of it as well.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.