BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Brenda N.
Review for: Medium more...
I LOVE this concealer. As someone who works at night or is simply an insomniac this is an affordable concealer that can cover those undereye demons! I recommend this for those who need a quick fix for the undereyes if you're attending an event or even school and you just want to look "awake" This is great for you it's a lot cheaper than the pixi one but I heard that one is good too!
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I have a dark circles around my eyes especially on my eyelids. I have a love and hate about this product. I love it cos I like the color and it somehow hide my dark circles and some blemishes. What I hate about this is the formulation it doesn't really stick on my skin and I can't build up the coverage if I want to.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I've used alot of different concealers due to the fact that i have dark circles. I got this from my gf and I must admit it conceals pretty good. The one thing I dont like about it is it tends to be thick and creases. And when your like me in your 40s you dont want eye makeup that creases but it makes you appear older. Your eyes are one of the first things people notice on you!
Melissa A.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who suffers with dark circles, I was beyond happy when I found this product. It's very creamy and build able under the eyes. I've used it on my under eyes and dark spots I have around my face. This is probably better for those that use a lighter hand with concealer, because i found that when i don't wear this there isn't too much of a difference compared to when I do.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Light more...
I got the peachy orange shade to help with dark circles under my eyes and it just made my under eye area look gray and like there was a shadow. I tried using multiple times but after about the 4th time I decided I wasn't going to use it again. However it does make a pretty good concealer for brows. But I would only use for the bottom part. It highlights it too. But for the top it's too light.
Camie V.
Review for: Light more...
It does cover up my dark under eyes, but maybe due to either my oiliness or the dry hot weather in Houston that it creases up after an hour, or sometimes only 10 minutes. I only carry this in my bag in case I need an emergency cover up for dinners or pictures due to it's small size. If anyone figured out a combination of primer and setting powder for this please let me know.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Light more...
I actually really like this and I feel it can almost be an exact dupe for BECCA's Under Eye Color Corrector. I own both so I can vouch for the both of these products. Both are good but NYX's just needs a little bit more product to really cover up dark circles. For the price point, you can't really complain though. Would I buy it again? Maybe. I just really enjoy the BECCA one.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Not my favorite product from nyx. Thought the packaging was inconvenient. I normally spot on concealer under my eyes with my fingers and it was very hard to swipe my finger in the pot and get the amount of product out that I needed. Also didn't think the product was creamy enough to blend out or cover my dark circles. Will not be repurchasing or even using the one I bought.
yoana n.
Fort Worth
Review for: Medium more...
This product works great ! The price is also great! It is easy to work with . I have acrylic nails on right now so I apply it with a brush . Works great if the only thing you use is your finger ...thats how I usually apply it. I have really bad circles and it hides them completely when I use this and I use the maybelline instant age rewind concealer on top of this product!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
After reading reviews that red helps to cover dark circles, I picked up this concealer for its reddish tint. I'm pretty fair, so I went with the 2nd lightest shade. The formula is smooth and spreads around the eye area easily. It really did s good job covering up my circles and is buildable without creasing. The only downside is it is in a pot so it's not the most sanitary.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.