BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Noelia C.
I bought this concealer to color correct, and it did just that. The only downfall on it is that it came be a little too oily for my undereye, which can make the product come off.
Allison M.
Review for: Light more...
i have some dark circles so thought this was a good product. did a good job at concealing my dark circles and is very easy to blend. smooth texture and not too oily
Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Medium more...
The medium shade is lighter than I expected but with a little bit of blending I can make it work. It's very stiff and hard to work with too so keep that in mind.
Reniya D.
Dothan
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This is an amazing primer for the lids it literally lets the makeup stick to it and I love it and will forever use it. It also has an absolutely flawless finish!
Stephanie G.
new york
Review for: Medium more...
I wouldn’t say mine are the worst dark circles under my eyes but I do have discoloration and it barley works on mine. Great formula. Wish it was fuller coverage.
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. Looked like i just slept for 15 hours straight.... NO bags like NONE!! And i ha e veryyy dark circles and i could never find a drugstore one that could work so i love love love this one! Got some for my niece and my sisters!
Christina G.
I have had dark circles forever. They're something my grandma passed down to me, and my deep-set eyes and bone structure make them even more visible. I've been using various types of concealers on them for some time, and even highlighters and other tones to merely brighten the area. I never found a great solution, just okay ones. Then I spotted this in the store one day and bought one in medium.

I looked at the ingredients and saw things like kaolin clay on the label, which made me wary, but the texture of this concealer is smooth, creamy, and blends and covers well. It brightens without being shiny, cakey, or thick. It works to counter the dark circles just like it says it will. If you use foundation over this, it won't be a cakey mess. Huge points for that!

I'm happy with this product and will repurchase when I need to. Sometimes just this concealer and a touch of tinted moisturizer or BB cream have worked on my lazy weekend days when I didn't want a full face.
April P.
Cypress, TX
This product works wonders. Gets rid of my eye circles however because my undereyes are wrinkly, the product does sometimes go into the wrinkles and settle there. But other than that good.
Katie L.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a pretty nice affordable color corrector. I wouldn't say it cover my dark circles completely but I will continue to use this product. I have recommended to others and would consider repurchasing.
Adriana T.
California
This is so bad. The texture was way too thick to put under concealer. The color was really off on me. The medium wasn't orange at all to me. Kinda looked ashy lol.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.