BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Chantel T.
Review for: Medium more...
Not a huge fan of how this product blends. When first applied under the eye, you do look more awake and younger. But when you look closely it is not blended evenly and is difficult to do so. Will not purchase again but worth the try! I love NYX
Basmah R.
I LOVE this product! I came across color correction last summer and saw a ton of Instagram videos on this particular product so I had to try it! and it works like magic! I've been using it for about 8 months now and no complaints! it goes on very naturally, stays on all day and does not look cakey at all. It hides dark circles so so well! I highly recommend this product!
Rupinder B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I always have dark circles and I have been looking for a product that isn't too #expensive that does a great job of #concealing those hideous #dark circles and I must say I am #impressed! It goes on super #smooth and has a lovely creamy texture! Already #addicted.
India S.
Nottingham
Review for: Deep more...
This product is the greatest drugstore under eye concealer I've tried so far. Just one layer is enough for me, then apply foundation to cover the pinkness. The only down side is that this can get cakey, but you just need to know how to apply! Overall I would definitely buy this again.
Gabriela Elizabeth C.
Saltillo
I use it everyday and no need too much for cover my dark circles, I have a year with it and it doesnt end! You need to put it before your foundation and the concealer because of the color orange that is need to reverse the purple color of the dark circles. I am brunette use the medium color.
Alexandria H.
Montgomery , Alabama
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I expected this product to be just like any other concealer promising to cover dark circles and not coming through on its promise. Product covers my circles great all by itself but I still use a concealer over it to blend more to my skin tone.
Lisa P.
I have bad bags under my eyes and I can tell you this now that it really works. they look like nothing is there and I look happy and fresh not tired and sad. its a must have .
Jacquie  A.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer does what it claims and covers the darkness under my eyes. I find that it can settle a bit into my fine lines and can look a bit 'cakey' on my dry skin. But over all I find it to be a good product and recommend it.
Anneka F.
Not good for all skin types I'd advise best for 'normal' skin. It creases on oily and cakes on dry so I'd make sure to test if it would work for you. On the right skin type tho this is wonderful.
Riley B.
I have discolouration around my eyes along with dark circles and this works amazing! You can build more if you need to and it doesn't make your undereyes look cakey when you put powder over it!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.