BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
floraltina Х.
Review for: Medium, Deep, Fair, Light more...
the perfect one <3  i love the testure the color , it's awesome for every girl This product is a life save. It's a must have product for oily skin. My skin is oily and I have pores. After using my fondation is flawless he corvers the pores and my fondation lasts the whole day I love it. It's an essentiel for me so yeaah i would buy
Erin C.
North Vancouver
Review for: Fair more...
Nice for colour correcting. A little bit thick and not great for being sanitary but overall good product. I used this for years in high school covering my dark circles from late night studying(or partying)
Danika S.
Love the dark circle concealer! It makes me look awake even on my most tired days! It's perfect to wear to work on a day that I'm feeling tired! Gives the appearance I'm awake and ready to take on the day.
Tiffany Q.
courtenay
Review for: Light more...
image pretty dark circles all the time and it's super hard to find things that cover them and this is one of the few that actually works love it especially for the winter when I am pale and need it the most
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't crease. It also covers my dark circles and doesn't disappear when I add finishing powder to my face. Lasts a long time and you only need a little bit.
Ruby G.
Review for: Fair more...
I would call this a dupe for Mac's cream concealer. It's so easy to blend, it's so precise when used with an angled brush and long lasting when set. The price makes it worth it and I recommend it 100%.
Laura C.
Rotherham
This is the cheaper version of the Mac studio finish concealer! It's lightweight, full coverage and has a great shade range. I love this product for giving my foundation a helping hand when my skin is bad. I cannot wait to repurchase!!! It's now my staple product.
Davina B.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Great product for a great price. This product is fantastic at covering up dark circles. I really like the formula of this corrector. It's thick and a little drier/not as creamy. Normally I like creamier products but I like that this corrector isn't as creamy because it stays in place and doesn't move anywhere when I add concealer on top of it (you don't have to add concealer on top but I do when I want a more brightening/highlighted under eye). I find this product applies best with a synthetic brush. Sometimes I apply with a flat concealer brush and blend out I why my fingers and sometimes I apply it with a domed/rounded concealer or synthetic eyeshadow brush.
Nès O.
Pour moi, j'ai découvert cette marque par ce produit. Je l'ai trop aimé dès la première utilisation. Un réel plaisir pour mes yeux. Une couverture parfaite avec longue durée. Un coup de coeur
Abbey B.
aberdeen, aberdeen
Review for: Fair more...
These peachy coloured concealers are great for cancelling out some of the darkness of under eye circles. The formula is soft, blends well and is comfortable to wear. I didn't experience any creasing with this product. I would buy it again when I finally run out.
Gabi T.
FL
I have this and have been using it. I really like it but I'm trying to see if I could wear it a different way... I normally put my foundation on and then the NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer and then I just put a powder on top. I am wondering if I could put the NYX Dark Circle Concealer on before my foundation and then highlight under my eye? If you have tried that and it works good ! Please let me know !! Or if there is a different way please let me know! Thank you (:
Ashli J.
Holdingford, MN
I have been trying every concealer on the market to hide my dark circles. Nothing is working! I'm hesitant to buy more! I've read this is what I want to try... Anyone have an opinion?
Sameen L.
What are your thoughts on this? does it cover dark circles? does it crease a lot or at all? i am intrigued about this one.
Hannah B.
I have really dark circles and I'm in love with nyx but has anyone tryed this?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Does this product really cover your dark circles?