BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jamie L.
Review for: Light more...
100% full coverage, dark circles spots or anything covers immediately! Not oily one bit! Lovely and creaming not lick or cakey under the eyes! Can be used to your preference!
Melissa P.
Review for: Light more...
I found this concealer didn’t cover my dark circles like it said it would. I would try this product again to see if there is a difference but for the time being my dark circles were not covered up.
Hannah S.
North Vancouver, BC
Its pretty good at covering everything it needs to. Sometimes if my skin is dry it can be hard to blend out but with a primer or moisturizer it blends out smooth and flawless
Maxine H.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this product as the colour had a pink/orange tone to it, perfect for under my eyes. Product is very pliable, using brush, sponge or finger. Product blends easy. Coverage is around medium on my skin tone. Needs to be set with powder as it does tend to crease throughout the day.
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
Love this product definitely recommend this especially for people with dark circles like me . Nice texture. No cons really is buildable comes in a nice little box , would recommend use it a lot good for price !
Leigh C.
Review for: Light more...
I use this for the base of my eyes and to carve my eyebrows it's really good but can go patchy easy ! Pros-it's thickly applied cons-it goes patchy ! It's a good dupe for the mac concealer pot ! I would defo recommend to others
Minnie's B.
Deepdake, Preston
This is such amazing value for money I Love It covers my dark circles great I also use it for carving out my eyebrows it does not oxidize when is great for most skin types
Ivana V.
Well i have used this product but i am not going to use it again because doesn't cover .I am satisfied from the product of nyx but I don't recommend this.I think liquid concealer is better.
Lucie H.
RG2 0DN
This has a very thick consistency so can be difficult to blend flawlessly - would recommend getting a shade lighter to cover dark circles - this is super good coverage
jamie-lee g.
St.ninians, Stirling
Review for: Other more...
not my favourite concealer as i found it creased a lot. it done the job but if you want that full coverage you really need to build it up, wouldn't purchase this again.
Allison M.
Hi! I have bright blue veins under my eyes and I know to cancel them out I need more of a salmon tone. The blue under my eyes are not as dark as dark blue/gray circles. Do you think this product would work for me?? I have tried a lot of orange and tan concelers, but it never quite helps. Thanks guys!!
Jodeen C.
Quincy, IL
Is this good for dry under eye areas?
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
How much is it
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I'm always battling dark circles (I work so much!) and I just have never found a concealer that truly brightens my under eye AND hides the circles. Is this what I have been missing in my daily make up routine?
Wendi G.
Bogota (Cajica)
Good afternoon, I would like to know how can I do to participate in your campaigns?