BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Guada E.
Another corrector that I recommend and I personally have worked for me, is the NYX Dark Circle Concealer. The name says it all. This concealer was specially created to be used in the contour under the eyes to cover dark circles. The magic of this corrector is in the orange or salmon subtone of the product. This type of tone helps a lot to counteract dark or dark circles. I personally use it underneath the NYX HD Photogenic to neutralize all that area and when I apply the HD is a completely even finish and free of dark circles. This corrector is quite creamy but light and does not crack in the lines of expression.
Rhiannon G.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
A really nice consistency and helps to cancel out the blue pigmentation under my eyes that's there whether I'm tired or not. I love the consistency but find it's best to apply with a finger, even if I'm not that keen on doing that with things in pots, as otherwise it just sort of sits in the surface and takes longer to buff in. It lasts really well and I find that when I use it with my No7 under eye concealer on top they last all day and are the perfect combination. I also really like that the fair is pale enough for me, I often find under eye concealers are too dark and just look orange.
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Review for: Light more...
The salmon tone is perfect for my skintone. It is emollient, spread easily and well. It doesn't feel thick and it doesn't crease on my undereyes although I always set it with a powder. However, this is not concealing enough for me. I still have to go over it with a concealer. But as a color corrector, I'm happy with it. Will recommend it. NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Medium more...
This was an impulse buy for me on a quick cvs trip and it's been the best surprise. I'm on my second pot of this color corrector. I have undereye darkness that is usually hard to cover up with regular concealer, but this product has the right warm/orange/salmon tones to cancel it out. I love this product because it is super soft, and onceyou warm it with your fingers, it's very easy to apply to the delicate under eye area. I think the coconut oil in the product also makes it lightly hydrating, which is a plus. I have and will continue to repurchase!
Darina P.
Prague
Review for: Light more...
This product does it’s job, but it took me quite a while to understand that this is best applied with a finger, not a brush
I tried using multiple different brushes, but using your finger really is the best way to make this look as natural as possible
The warmth of your finger melts the product into your skin and it doesn’t look cakey
I would recommend this if you have really bad undereye circles!
Hayley M.
London, Middlesex
Where do I begin!!!! I have never gone back after using this concelar. It's so gooodforrge under eye especially if u have dark circles or if you're like me the skins thin and u have visible blemishes or veins peering out then this is a must in your beauty essentials. Consistences again is great it's super creamy and not drying so it doesn't feel caked on what's so ever. Tide a little or a lot does not matter as the texture is creamy as hell!!!!!!!!!!lasts long and I set this with my beauty bakery powder and imhood to go.
Marina O.
London , ON
It is a great concealer and it DOES cover the black circles without making you look like a ghost! It costs next to nothing and although small, it is really compact and it lasts for a while. Only down part, I had to try three different tones to actually find the one that matches my skin. When I bought the first two wrong tones the result look from really really disappointing to disastrous. Instead of covering my circles it somehow amplified them. So make sure you ask for help before you buy it and you won’t regret it!
Anisha C.
Really love this product as it is half the price of my regular Mac concealer and in my opinion it is a dupe for Mac! It is super light weight, applies effortlessly under the contours of the eye and provides a decent coverage. As it is a highly pigmented concealer less tends to be more and it lasts all day. The key does lay in application of the product itself and I personally purchase this time and time again as it definately does what it states on the packaging. Conceals and masks to perfection! Kudos to NYX!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I purchased the nyx orange corrector as i have hyper-pigmentation around my mouth that causes my foundation to appear darker. I was thinking about purchasing this for a while and I'm glad i did! It has a creamy consistency and is highly pigmented, meaning you can use a little product and it does the job of colour correcting. I simply apply a thin layer around my mouth (patting it on with a brush) before i apply my foundation and it looks perfect, though it does take a little time to blend out.

I did also try using this under my eyes to correct dark circles (my dark circles aren't that severe) however, i found that some of the orange would still show through even after applying concealer and powder and so i decided not to use it for this purpose.
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Light more...
Super good price on all of the NYX products, this is another favourite. Definitely only good for under your eyes as it’s a little orange, at least on my eyes. Underneath a foundation or lighter concealer it would be perfect. Goes on smoothly and blends nicely. It’s a little thin, and the container makes it hard to use so definitely get a concealer brush to apply this and use powder over it to make sure it stays in place. Overall good dark circle concealer !NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.