BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
I love this concealer! The orange pigment covers my dark circles super well, while the coconut oil in it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with great coverage all day!
Brooke L.
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer doesn't suit my skin tone as it is too dark and it doesn't have good coverage. Would only recommend to those who don't have bad under eye circles.
These conclair have an exclelent texture, medim to hight covered, dosen't acumulate in the expression lines. Better aplication with the fingers to a more natural efect.
alyssa m.
Review for: Deep more...
i tried this not too long ago and it wasn't a horrible product. it was pretty pigmented which u liked but was a bit hard to blend and didn't go on super smooth.
Yan R.
Ålesund
Review for: Fair more...
It actually works! With its chesp price in the drugstore... it's one concealer I could really recommend to people ❤ I use it as a base or eyeshadow primer too
rosie m.
Staffordshire
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is amazing it completely covers any blemishes or spots and covers bags, it is really easy to apply and blend so I would definitely recommend!!
Sara J.
Scotland
Review for: Fair more...
Great value dark circle concealer, works just as well as some of the more expensive alternatives. Best applied with your finger and buffed out with a brush.
Heebone A.
Montréal
Review for: Deep more...
I have pretty dark circles and also dark blemishes and this concealer covers them. I dont even need fondation because IT covers everything i need tout cover.
Sam S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
It's a good product. it's not as pigmented. It goes on nicely and smoothly. I feel like it does cover my dark circles but not as much as I expected it too.
Maricela L.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.