BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Georgi C.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Review for: Fair more...
I love this! I was looking for a cheaper dark circle corrector and this is it!

It isn't too creamy so it doesn't slip and crease under the eyes but it does come across a bit drying of you haven't used an eye cream. But otherwise, I couldn't be without this anymore.
Alison F.
Widnes, Cheshire
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! I suffer with really bad dark circles, but this concealer completely covers them, the pigment is amazing and the colour lasts all day. My sensitive skin does not react to this product. It is affordable, and I wouldn't go without this at all.
Oksana Z.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! It covers up my dark circles really well. The formula is very creamy and pigmented and it doesn't look cakey under makeup. The light peachy colour is also perfect for my skin tone. I would highly recommend this product and will repurchase!
Sonia ..
Review for: Medium more...
I have to say I'm not as impressed with this product as I thought I would be. After reading several reviews I thought it would be perfect for covering my dark circles, but I've found that it doesn't cover as much as others have said.
I'd prefer to try other products
👑 O.
Review for: Fair more...
This is an affordable, light coverage concealer that is buildable to achieve a higher coverage depending on preference. it is long lasting and is best on the undereye for dark circles as it I did intended too. I would but again and recommend for a natural look.
Karishma G.
London
Review for: Medium more...
I use this Corrector every single day to conceal the dark pigmentation I have on my face. I have dark eye circles and I have darkness around my mouth and this Corrector does an awesome job covering it all up. It applies and blends really well, and lasts all day!
marcie J.
I bought this to cover my under eye bags after hearing good things about it and it being so affordable but I really don't think it was as great as I was expecting was slightly disappointed. It may work on other people but not on me so I won't be buying again
Kirsti B.
Manchester
This is advertised as a 'full coverage' concealer but I would definitely say it's medium. The only use I really have for it is under my brow. I wouldn't re purchase as I found the other NYX concealer so much better
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This is a great product for color correction. It covers dark circles really well and even if you dont have much to cover it helps you to brighten up around the eyes. The only thing is that you have to set it well so it doesnt crease if your skin is oily.
jade h.
Review for: Medium more...
Great as a base for concealer as it moisturises the under eye really well. I would recommend going a few shades darker than your skin tone if you have really dark under eye circles like I do as it will give you a stronger shade of orange to colour correct the blue.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.