BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jacquie  A.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer does what it claims and covers the darkness under my eyes. I find that it can settle a bit into my fine lines and can look a bit 'cakey' on my dry skin. But over all I find it to be a good product and recommend it.
Anneka F.
Not good for all skin types I'd advise best for 'normal' skin. It creases on oily and cakes on dry so I'd make sure to test if it would work for you. On the right skin type tho this is wonderful.
Riley B.
I have discolouration around my eyes along with dark circles and this works amazing! You can build more if you need to and it doesn't make your undereyes look cakey when you put powder over it!
Priyanka K.
Leicester
Review for: Medium more...
Amazing for colour correcting on a budget. Just the right consistency - not too thick or thin - to give a good amount of coverage without looking too cakey. With a variety of shades of peach undertones to choose from, there's one for every skin colour
Jessica S.
North Vancouver, BC
I love this product. it is perfect for under eye circles as well as heaver coverage for any other marks or blemishes one may have. it is a little orange, that is so it colour corrects purple under eye circles.
Ashley D.
The peachy pink tone of this corrector makes it a perfect product to camouflage dark blue/purple under eyes. Being a new mom, sleep is in short supply but this product lets me look like I got 8 hours of sleep instead of the usual 4-5 I actually get. It is a must have product that isn't drying and sits well under any other brand of concealer
erika h.
Review for: Deep more...
I thought i would never find a concealer that i love as much as the nyx when i found this i grabbed my shade and off to heaven i was with it i took a pale color tho it has good coverage and doeant crease under my eyes
Brandi F.
Hamilton, MT
This is a great full coverage concealer. This concealer stays put all day without looking cakey. This definitely makes me look like I had a full nights sleep. This holds up through the entire day without needing to reapply.
Oksana S.
North vancouver, BC
Does not cover any of the blue/purple under eyes and always seperates and concealer or foundation I put on top! It helps to put eyeshadow primer underneath, but will not ever purchase again.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Mmmmm I'm kinda on the fence with this. I keep trying it but it doesn't cover my very dark circles. I've even purchased a darker shade to see if that would counteract the blue more but no. I feel I'm destined to have these eye circles walking into the room before me lol.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.